• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

What annoyed me? Me. I've had a crappy attitude lately, and acted really awful today by lashing out and sniping at everyone. Which made an already stressful situation 10x worse. I need a major attitude adjustment, because I've been a major Pain in the ***. :dry:

Last edited:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
They parked on the road to chat to their mate at home time... when theres a freaking car park right there!!!!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
My singer is asking if I have spare XLR cables, even though I told three weeks ago to buy three of them, even if he only needs one.

For the record, I don't have any XLR cables.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Whoever made the mess timetable was lobotomized, smooth brained drool dribbler. The sides were awful today and most of the people didn't like yesterday's or today's dinner. Going to bed hungry.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
God, I want the "I am Kenough" hoodie so bad, but it only goes up to 3xl. I guess people who wear 4xl and up aren't Kenough, according to Matel... I can't find it in my size anywhere else, either. Once again, clothes shopping as a big and tall man is pure pain. So many things I want to be able to wear but the clothing industry does not cater to people like me...

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
You could opt for an iron on easily enough.
I really wanted the pattern, too, though, not just the phrase... That awful, gaudy tie-dye is half the appeal, lol. Even when I did lower my standards, I couldn't even find just the phrase by itself on a solid pink hoodie any larger than 2xl.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
My roommates didn't do a thing to clean the apartment while I was on vacation. I've been on a weird schedule to catch the live league of legends games so I haven't had much time in the afternoons to do more than quick cleans and since I was on vacation I didn't have a chance to do it either. Since they're apparently incapable of taking care of themselves I'm just gonna have to do my business at 3 am and not feel bad if they wake up.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I asked my mom to watch the stove while I slow-cooked some beef for my lunch tomorrow, so I could step away and take a shower and get ready for work and stuff. That was 3:30. I come back down at 5 and the beef is solid black. She ****ing forgot to watch it. It's completely inedible. Now I gotta order some food for tomorrow and spend more money...

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
My roommates didn't do a thing to clean the apartment while I was on vacation. I've been on a weird schedule to catch the live league of legends games so I haven't had much time in the afternoons to do more than quick cleans and since I was on vacation I didn't have a chance to do it either. Since they're apparently incapable of taking care of themselves I'm just gonna have to do my business at 3 am and not feel bad if they wake up.
Bro you sound like my mom

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom