• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
****ing sick of family guilt-tripping me into doing things that aren't even urgent. Yes I will vacuum, no I will not do it right this second. No that does not mean I'm making you do all my work for me it means it's not getting done on your schedule. You ask me to do something, you're making me use my time and energy and I've already agreed to do it by tomorrow so let me ****ing do it when I have energy for it. "I can't do it because of my back problems" did I say I want you to do it instead of me? No. Did I say I'm not going to do it at all? No. Then there's no excuse for the shouting or the guilt-tripping, as if that's gonna suddenly give me energy to burn. For crying out loud.

This is a little problem but it made me really ****ing annoyed. I've been really irritable lately and I don't like it.

Reactions: Dio

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
The guy who usually mows our lawn for us decided to quit doing it for no apparent reason, causing my mom to wake me up at 9 am to do it.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
woke up with a headache today, hopefully it doesn't last long

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom