• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

twilitfalchion

Remember! There is but one truth: Love is eternal.
ZD Champion
Having to sit through a tense and uncomfortable lunch with family members. They’re not bad people per se, but there’s some major issues between all of us that makes it very stressful when we get together.

I love how when I ask my dad to stop documenting me making a sandwich for the bazillionth time he responds with the completely proportional reaction of telling me to chill out, that he has to walk on egg shells around me and i should go live with my mom if I have to be so distant with him.

Echolight

A caring crazy comforting cool cat lover
The Land of the Free and Home of the Brave
My WiiU pad charger is taking a long time to get here. Hopefully it comes today. I haven’t been able to play any WW or BotW for a week or two. It’s not only games, our Netflix account is on the WiiU, and it can only work with the WiiU pad. My mom’s side of the family is sharing Netflix, so we’re not going to be rude and ask for the sign in code again. We can wait. But it had to happen when we just started to watch LoK....

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Ugh work phoned made me think i might be going in tomorrow but it was all wrong!!

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
The break room where I get my lunch everyday has been completely blocked off. My only option for lunch now is either to leave the plant and get fast food, or go to the plant cafeteria (which isn’t very appetizing to me). Both of these options are going to take time, and I only have a half an hour for lunch.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
The break room where I get my lunch everyday has been completely blocked off. My only option for lunch now is either to leave the plant and get fast food, or go to the plant cafeteria (which isn’t very appetizing to me). Both of these options are going to take time, and I only have a half an hour for lunch.
Make your own lunch??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom