• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
The programming course I've applied to doesn't accept grades taken from the national database, I have to individually contact my old school and have them manually send the grades to me with a stamp and with a sign from the headmaster.

Sigh.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
when I left my house for work it was a light drizzle. I thought I’d be fine since it was a short walk from my car to the entrance.

by the time I got to work it was pouring, and I was already late for work (glasses, remember?) so there was no way I was going back for an umbrella or something.

today just isn’t my day.

Christ, we've been wearing masks long enough now for people to have figured out how to wear them properly, why are people still not wearing them properly? What is the living point of even wearing one if you're not going to wear it properly?

Honestly, sometimes I think that we've actually progressed as a species but then something like this happens and it just shows how ****ing far back we are.

Eeughh, i missed my meds for one night and had a nightmare about almost all the things i'm terrified of, and people i haven't seen in years.
During the dream, i kept losing consciousness, so when i woke up for real, i still thought it was happening :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom