• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Echolight

A caring crazy comforting cool cat lover
ZD Legend
Young women’s camp is canceled. I was looking forward to it, but the virus is still out here, even now, I thought it would weaken because the summer, but it’s still canceled. I’m so sick of the virus, I wish it would just disappear:(

I can’t take this anymore, even though I’m homeschooled, I still go out, but now I can’t. Just the same thing over and over, wake up, eat, do some hobbies, like drawing or writing, go to sleep. I’m sure without zd I would be going crazy by now.

Just go away virus! Just go away!

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
ZD Legend
I work from home every other day and I keep being home on the days where they give the staff complimentary breakfasts.

I'm still happy to be home today, but I'm envying those breakfast burritos right now.

GoronGainz

ZD Champion
I work from home every other day and I keep being home on the days where they give the staff complimentary breakfasts.

I'm still happy to be home today, but I'm envying those breakfast burritos right now.
Oh that's really irritating, unlucky mate

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
While I was getting into my work car today, there was a gust of wind that blew the door shut, but my head was inbetween, so it kinda crushed my right ear and my skull really hard... Hurt like hell....
Eeehhh you alrite mate??

Ninja

Pilaf Gang
Staff member
ZD Champion
While I was getting into my work car today, there was a gust of wind that blew the door shut, but my head was inbetween, so it kinda crushed my right ear and my skull really hard... Hurt like hell....
Damn, hope you are feeling better man.

First world problem annoyance, but someone drank the last of the diet coke in the fridge.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
ZD Legend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom