• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Ninja

Well well well
While I was getting into my work car today, there was a gust of wind that blew the door shut, but my head was inbetween, so it kinda crushed my right ear and my skull really hard... Hurt like hell....

Damn, hope you are feeling better man.

First world problem annoyance, but someone drank the last of the diet coke in the fridge.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I've taken my pinkie for granted all my life and today I stepped on a dead bee or something and it's sting stung me. (Don't even ask me how a dead bee stung me)
And it has now swollen and turned into purple. It hurts only a bit but the purple color is disturbing.

My hand bled twice today. First time wasn't bad, second time was an absolute mess though. It's so stressful knowing that it could randomly burst with no warning at all :(

"If it bleeds again, I'd recommend getting it cauterized" - the nurse that bandaged it up the first time it bled. It's bled like, 20+ times since he gave me that advice, sooo i'm probably gonna have to get it burned.
Apparently there's a decent chance that it could make it worse though, so idk what to do.

god, it's so ****ing hard to cope with this on top of everything else.

My hand bled twice today. First time wasn't bad, second time was an absolute mess though. It's so stressful knowing that it could randomly burst with no warning at all :(

"If it bleeds again, I'd recommend getting it cauterized" - the nurse that bandaged it up the first time it bled. It's bled like, 20+ times since he gave me that advice, sooo i'm probably gonna have to get it burned.
Apparently there's a decent chance that it could make it worse though, so idk what to do.

god, it's so ****ing hard to cope with this on top of everything else.

That sounds really bad, what happened to your hand?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom