• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Giri

Captain
ZD Legend
I've taken my pinkie for granted all my life and today I stepped on a dead bee or something and it's sting stung me. (Don't even ask me how a dead bee stung me)
And it has now swollen and turned into purple. It hurts only a bit but the purple color is disturbing.

Lydia

~Pain is just spicy existence~
My hand bled twice today. First time wasn't bad, second time was an absolute mess though. It's so stressful knowing that it could randomly burst with no warning at all :(

"If it bleeds again, I'd recommend getting it cauterized" - the nurse that bandaged it up the first time it bled. It's bled like, 20+ times since he gave me that advice, sooo i'm probably gonna have to get it burned.
Apparently there's a decent chance that it could make it worse though, so idk what to do.

god, it's so ****ing hard to cope with this on top of everything else.

My hand bled twice today. First time wasn't bad, second time was an absolute mess though. It's so stressful knowing that it could randomly burst with no warning at all :(

"If it bleeds again, I'd recommend getting it cauterized" - the nurse that bandaged it up the first time it bled. It's bled like, 20+ times since he gave me that advice, sooo i'm probably gonna have to get it burned.
Apparently there's a decent chance that it could make it worse though, so idk what to do.

god, it's so ****ing hard to cope with this on top of everything else.
That sounds really bad, what happened to your hand?

Lydia

~Pain is just spicy existence~
That sounds really bad, what happened to your hand?
It started off as just a patch of dry skin, and then one day i caught it on a little metal thing on my jeans, and it tore open. I didn't feel it at first, (and because I was playing smash bros, i was moving it around a lot, so it made a huge mess & i didn't notice till i looked down and saw it pouring down my arm). It ended up bleeding for nearly 6 hours, even with a towel wrapped around it, and i was in A&E for the majority of that time.

Apparently it might be something to do with a vein that shouldn't have been there or something.

But yeah, that patch has never fully healed, and even washing my hands can sometimes make it go again.

It started off as just a patch of dry skin, and then one day i caught it on a little metal thing on my jeans, and it tore open. I didn't feel it at first, (and because I was playing smash bros, i was moving it around a lot, so it made a huge mess & i didn't notice till i looked down and saw it pouring down my arm). It ended up bleeding for nearly 6 hours, even with a towel wrapped around it, and i was in A&E for the majority of that time.

Apparently it might be something to do with a vein that shouldn't have been there or something.

But yeah, that patch has never fully healed, and even washing my hands can sometimes make it go again.
Damn, that sounds awful. Does it hurt a lot or just bleeds? I hope it heals or you can get something done about it soon, that sounds terrible.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
ZD Legend
I'm a bit annoyed and amused that youtube for me works better in safari than in chrome.

Like chrome is made by google ... who owns youtube ....

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I tried to take some time off from everything to improve myself but in the end I’m more depressed and lonely and sad than I’ve ever been. At this point I don’t feel like anyone cares. If I disappeared it wouldn’t even matter to anyone. But honestly that’s what I expected to begin with so why am I even the slightest bit surprised.

Echolight

A caring crazy comforting cool cat lover
ZD Legend
I tried to take some time off from everything to improve myself but in the end I’m more depressed and lonely and sad than I’ve ever been. At this point I don’t feel like anyone cares. If I disappeared it wouldn’t even matter to anyone. But honestly that’s what I expected to begin with so why am I even the slightest bit surprised.
:( I’m so sorry it didn’t work. I care about you so much! If you disappeared I would miss you, I love you, just as I love everyone else on this site. You matter, always remember that. I know depression is hard to come out of, but if there’s anyway I can help, even just talking with you, I would love to do it. :hug:

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
ZD Legend
dude, you matter. I know it's hard, it really is. But you really do matter, for more people than you think. When I ended up in psyche ward, I was shocked to se how many people were actually caring and worried about me.. I thought nobody would care and would give a ****. I'm sure the same applies to you.
I know we haven't interacted much other than sharing bands and stuff. (Your best friend's EP slaps btw!) But you introduced me to Starset, and I'll never forget that. Please keep on going. <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom