• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sheikah_Witch

passionate open autistic european female
ZD Legend
I made a bet for Easy Allies hall of greats that I'd ask a girl out if a japanese game from the 90's is going to make it in.

(japanese games from the 90's always makes it in. seriously like 80% of the games in right now are japanese games from the 90's)

then what gets in

a japanese game from 2000. (phantasy star online)

so close.

not that I completely mind, since asking people out is scary

still, though.

Spirit

ZD Legend
I made a bet for Easy Allies hall of greats that I'd ask a girl out if a japanese game from the 90's is going to make it in.

(japanese games from the 90's always makes it in. seriously like 80% of the games in right now are japanese games from the 90's)

then what gets in

a japanese game from 2000. (phantasy star online)

so close.

not that I completely mind, since asking people out is scary

still, though.
Ah dont worry you should still ask her.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
the dragon quest builders 'training room' making quest I put all the stuff in it and Zara (quest giver) doesn't acknowledge it, so I think 'ok try starting level again' did that, got back to the same bit, saving every 10 mins and STILL NO ACKNOWLEDGMENT!!!!

Namira

Swag Master General
I’m in love but they will never feel the same about me.

Seems like a common trend in my life.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Staff member
My coworker is going on a vacation for the next week, leaving me alone as the only cashier. The only way my manager would agree to cover on our busiest night (we cannot have less than 2 cashiers on a slow night) was if I cover his 5-10 shift so that he doesn’t do a double but I do.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My coworker is going on a vacation for the next week, leaving me alone as the only cashier. The only way my manager would agree to cover on our busiest night (we cannot have less than 2 cashiers on a slow night) was if I cover his 5-10 shift so that he doesn’t do a double but I do.
Lazy manager!!!

Reactions: Doc
I just realised that my computer was connected my hotspot. I've been listening to music on YouTube for a couple of hours now. Goddamn it.

TheGreatCthulhu

ZD Champion
Having to have the windows open in the summer because either me or my fiancee bumped a knob on our gas stove before we went to bed, leaking gas everywhere.

Good thing she caught it! But I ain't looking forward to that bill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom