• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I was gonna work with my favorite kindergarteners tomorrow but I lost my voice and had to cancel. Stupid darn illness. I'm so sad. :( At least the direct will cheer me up.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Minecraft has gotten even more unstable since the recent update. I really don't want to to go the way of splatoon where the only thing keeping it alive is cause my other friends are on it.
When you say recent update do you mean snapshot update or the update aquatic? cuz snapshots are gonna be buggy as hell

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Staff member
Ugh, for my internship I have to get a TB test. My options are to either go to CVS or something (where they charge you 30$ just to fill out a form) or go into the school I'll be teaching at and get the form signed by their nurse. I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount, but I'm also awkward and uncomfortable about going to the school and its nurse. :oops:

My Geology professor scaled his tests, which in and of itself is not a problem, but he only scaled the grades of people who didn't get A's, as far as I can tell.
I got a 91, and since he scaled the grades of people who got 87-89%, people who did worse than me end up with a higher grade.

Just one of those "principle of the matter" kind of things that I can't stand. I'm going to say something about it to him in his office hours tomorrow, respectfully, of course.

Deus

~ ZD's Pug Dealer ~
ZD Champion
when is ZD gonna bring back blogs :kawaii:
We have blogs! You just have to pay for them now. I think it might be 500 rupees but looking at your wallet it seems you might be some rupees short. Best get making some threads if you want to earn that wonga.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 5)

Top Bottom