• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The fact that i can't play games as long as i'd like due to stiffening hands making holding the controller hell after an hour or so

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I am so sorry. I understand how you feel. My grandma never told us she had cancer and suddenly one day she told us she had to go to the hospital and not to ask questions. The doctor told us she was in the final stages of cancer and we were so shocked! She never even looked ill and kept it from us until it was too late.
The worst part is my brother was way too stubborn to even admit he had to go to a doctor. He used to do gameplays and posted them on youtube. In the final streaming he did (it was recorded a day before his death) he said he had to call a doctor because he was in a gruesome pain and yet he still DID NOT. That makes me angry and sad at the same time. I'm like "dude, why didn;t you call a doctor in time?!"

The worst part is my brother was way too stubborn to even admit he had to go to a doctor. He used to do gameplays and posted them on youtube. In the final streaming he did (it was recorded a day before his death) he said he had to call a doctor because he was in a gruesome pain and yet he still DID NOT. That makes me angry and sad at the same time. I'm like "dude, why didn;t you call a doctor in time?!"
My grandma was the same way. It's something many of us do. Maybe we think we're invincible? Maybe we think it's something that will get better without action? I'm not sure, but this happens to so many people because we take for granted the signs our bodies give us more often than actually heeding them. I completely understand your anger. I know nothing can really ease the pain and my words can't do much, but know that you're not alone.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My grandma was the same way. It's something many of us do. Maybe we think we're invincible? Maybe we think it's something that will get better without action? I'm not sure, but this happens to so many people because we take for granted the signs our bodies give us more often than actually heeding them. I completely understand your anger. I know nothing can really ease the pain and my words can't do much, but know that you're not alone.
Thank you hun <3 I appreciate what you said and I know there are so many people out there who take their body for granted. It only tells me that you never should take anything for granted. Sometimes life lessons come in a vwery hard way.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Last night at 3 AM I was woken up by the sound of claws scratching and scuttling through my bedroom walls and ceiling, most annoyingly coming from directly behind my head. Last year or so a raccoon tried to move in to my ceiling space, so I suspect the same thing again. It took an hour for me to get it to leave. I could not sleep with that thing making noise. It was driving me crazy. And worst of all it was a work night, so now I'm exhausted before work. Wonderful.

This morning I had breakfast outside, in the sun.
Now I'm back in The Netherlands and was welcomed with rain, wind and coldness. And other Dutch people. I just wanted to go back instantly.

My two sisters arguing at a funeral. I saw this coming and that's why I decided not to have them together in one car and boy I was right :dry:
A funeral is the worst place to argue, however it happens a lot unfortunately... :(

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Got a text from my boss asking for me to come in early despite yesterday saying they probably won't need me at all or if anything come in late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

• Top Bottom