• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

the8thark

ZD Champion
You being you is the best thing literally. Even if things in your life are not going so well, it's your uniqueness that everyoner around you really enjoys. That's why they are around you in the first place. If you need anything and we can help you know we will at anytime. Thanks for still being you, mate, it's the best thing about you and it's quite amazing honestly.

What annoyed me?
People who support the abomination that is GDQ. GDQ needs a complete overhaul to be totally cleaned up or the event needs to never happen again. As it stands now it's a politically correct place with zero freedom of speech and zero professionalism. Why do people keep supporting events and other thingfs that are objectively bad? That I don't understand.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
What annoyed me?
People who support the abomination that is GDQ. GDQ needs a complete overhaul to be totally cleaned up or the event needs to never happen again. As it stands now it's a politically correct place with zero freedom of speech and zero professionalism. Why do people keep supporting events and other thingfs that are objectively bad? That I don't understand.
what is GDQ?? I have no idea...

Zachie

Mooderator
Just finished four days off of work & my first shift back after it and not keen to do it another 5 days.. :[

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Constant nausea for the last few days, doesn't matter what i drink or do i feel sick.

Swear if i didn't know better i'd say i was pregnant (a physical impossibility)

I got a new pro controller for my switch from my mom for Christmas, so that my sister and her boyfriend wouldnt have to split the joycons. But now my joycons decided to start failing on me so I guess I still gotta get a new controller if I want to play handheld. It's not even the joystick; its the Y and B buttons, they don't register sometimes...

When track and trace for your postal package keeps saying that you can pick up your package after 15:00, until 14:59, when it says: You are a loser, it will be there tomorrow, so you have to wait another day... What is the point of track and trace then...
One other package is stuck there for a couple of days already at the dc about 5 minutes from my home, because of an invalid delivery address. Tried to reach them, but did not succeed yet.

and another thing that annoyed me a lot today on work is an ongoing bug in the software that can easily be fixed by just adding one single letter in the configuration, but after asking (does shouting in the office count as asking?) about it for the 9274th time, it is still not fixed.

anyhow, happy that these are the biggest annoyances for me, it could be a whole lot worse :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom