• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Zachie

Moo
Just finished four days off of work & my first shift back after it and not keen to do it another 5 days.. :[

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Constant nausea for the last few days, doesn't matter what i drink or do i feel sick.

Swear if i didn't know better i'd say i was pregnant (a physical impossibility)

Constant nausea for the last few days, doesn't matter what i drink or do i feel sick.

Swear if i didn't know better i'd say i was pregnant (a physical impossibility)

That's what you think...

51YfiyKBTzL.jpg

I got a new pro controller for my switch from my mom for Christmas, so that my sister and her boyfriend wouldnt have to split the joycons. But now my joycons decided to start failing on me so I guess I still gotta get a new controller if I want to play handheld. It's not even the joystick; its the Y and B buttons, they don't register sometimes...

When track and trace for your postal package keeps saying that you can pick up your package after 15:00, until 14:59, when it says: You are a loser, it will be there tomorrow, so you have to wait another day... What is the point of track and trace then...
One other package is stuck there for a couple of days already at the dc about 5 minutes from my home, because of an invalid delivery address. Tried to reach them, but did not succeed yet.

and another thing that annoyed me a lot today on work is an ongoing bug in the software that can easily be fixed by just adding one single letter in the configuration, but after asking (does shouting in the office count as asking?) about it for the 9274th time, it is still not fixed.

anyhow, happy that these are the biggest annoyances for me, it could be a whole lot worse :)

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I work at postal services :P

Oh man it was a huuuge mess at work yesterday. We have 7 shifts and each shift is for another delivery area. So shift 1 is for area A and shift 2 for area B etc. So at shift 7 there were TWENTY-FOUR containers supposed to be placed in shift 1. So these idiots of night shift totally forgot to place the right cards in the containers. And today we had to clean up that mess from yesterday. Even though it wasn't as bad as it was today, it was still annoying as hell!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom