• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I work at postal services :P

Oh man it was a huuuge mess at work yesterday. We have 7 shifts and each shift is for another delivery area. So shift 1 is for area A and shift 2 for area B etc. So at shift 7 there were TWENTY-FOUR containers supposed to be placed in shift 1. So these idiots of night shift totally forgot to place the right cards in the containers. And today we had to clean up that mess from yesterday. Even though it wasn't as bad as it was today, it was still annoying as hell!!

Spirit

ZD Legend
Ran out of pills but the doctor i need to see for more is busy for at least he next two weeks.

He wanted to see me again in two weeks three weeks ago.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So last week my coworker asked me for a date and it would be next week on sunday. He'll have to be in my hometown for a football game and yesterday he suddenly cancelled the date saying the game was postponed. Of course it's not! And today he was hiding at work. Hello! How old are you? 12? Well not my loss but his :whistle:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Why can't people respond to text messages in a timely fashion? Lost around two hours of work waiting for a message today, and was anxiously awaiting a reply from my family for most of the day, until I finally decided to call. Seriously, my biggest pet peeve. Why do people have phones if they aren't going to use them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Top Bottom