• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Ordered Chinese tonight cuz I was craving it. But they drowned my pork egg fu yung in pork gravy. They usually don't. I had to toss it. **** that mess. I was so sad cuz that's my favorite thing to get.

I think it may be my new pills but for god sake i'm feeling terrible.

No proper sleep in three days. A headache i cant get rid of and my left arm feel weird and has barely any strength.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Stupid overly sensitive mouth. I feel like a lil kid. I need to use zendium junior 9toothpaste for kids under the age of 5) because my mouth is extremely sensitive and I got wounds inside my mouth even by eating one freaking sandwich!

the8thark

ZD Champion
Assholes who don't shut the **** up very early in the morning. Sure I'm ok with people talking about whatever, but sreaming matches or excessively loud music or bouncing a ball outside my gate for hours and hours. Like seriously? What the ****? Get a life, do something productive to help improve society. Don't waste your life away being an asshole who only succeeds in pissing other people off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom