• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
ZD Legend
Oh my God niki did you find the dog?!
Hope your heads better before your interview and good luck!!
Oh I found her she was just sniffing around the front yard, she rarely goes far these days cuz she is old. I was more annoyed cuz it was freezing outside and I was wearing a tee shirt, pajama shorts and a bathrobe.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Beans fell outta fridge and ive been cleaning them up gross!!!

Zachie

Mooderator
My store manager has absolutely no compassion. I would not be surprised to learn he didn't have a heart.

Tonight at work was absolutely ****ed. It was ridiculous. We received a 31 pallet load and we were only given around 40 hours worth of team members to complete it. For comparison, on Friday night we received a 29 pallet load and we had 64 hours given to us. That's, if my math is right, somewhere between 30-40 hours of missing hours.. and that's even if Friday was the correct amount of hours to get **** done, and trust me that is a really ****ing large if.. our area manager is ****ing us around with hours but honestly the management isn't any better.. they'll do anything to save some money. Then, when we notified our department manager that the load was running late (it arrived at 8:30, half an hour after the team started) & she passed on the message to the store manager, his response was, and I **** you not: "Oh. That's late. What has the team been doing?"

Now. I'm not a store manager, and the odds are I never will be.. but can anyone honestly tell me that that's an appropriate message to be passing on? In what universe is it okay for the ****ing store manager to be saying something so completely devoid of compassion?

I don't understand, and honestly as I type this the night fill manager of my store will be slaving away, probably for 3, 4, 5 hours past the time she is meant to finish and none of this will she ever get paid for.

Ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom