• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
You don't like gravy?
tenor.gif

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Stupid overly sensitive mouth. I feel like a lil kid. I need to use zendium junior 9toothpaste for kids under the age of 5) because my mouth is extremely sensitive and I got wounds inside my mouth even by eating one freaking sandwich!

Assholes who don't shut the **** up very early in the morning. Sure I'm ok with people talking about whatever, but sreaming matches or excessively loud music or bouncing a ball outside my gate for hours and hours. Like seriously? What the ****? Get a life, do something productive to help improve society. Don't waste your life away being an asshole who only succeeds in pissing other people off.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
But, but dragons. I'll have to see what happens here, but I couldn't really immerse myself in the opening sequence because I couldn't see what was going on. If that's what the entire game is gonna be like for me, it'll really suck. Regardless of how the game is.

What issue are you having with the camera? From what I remember it works like any other FPS. Skyrim was really good so I hope whatever issue you are having is resolved.

**** the dragons in Skyrim. They're so annoying.

Wait, are you stuck in first person?

When i first played, for some stupid ****ing reason, you aren't allowed to switch to third person until most of the way through the intro. Was going mad until i could switch because Bethesda games suck to begin with and being stuck in first person in one is horrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom