• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Mido votes Jimmu because he believes Jimmu is trying to avoid being involved with his mislynch while not saying anything about self preservation, the vote itself I suppose could come from townie Mido but with Jimmus lack of posts I have a hard time believing anyone thought he was a better candidate than Mido. Since Mido chose him out of everyone else I'm going to want some more thoughts from him.

Mido himself doesn't look bad but the fact that we lynched a villager instead of him reflects harshly.

I had a lack of posts as well when the pressure voting started on myself, so I don't quite see the hierarchy of better candidates there if we're solely working off of a numbers game relating to post count. Unless of course you're referring to my eventual rise in posting after the wagon started, but I digress. I was wrong about Jimmu.

As far as my other thoughts are concerned aside from the elephant in the room (which I will get to below), I think Jamie's death is somewhat noteworthy given his aggressive pursuit of Zachie. I had a different take on Zachie from Jamie regarding his vote of Minish, but I do think there's some doubt to be had about the circumstances, especially if Jamie was killed to prevent further pressing of Zachie. One other thing was Zachie's refusal to participate in the final voting stage. Didn't look great, but it's something I also recall him doing as town in previous rounds, so it's something I want to consider again. I'm still a bit more mixed on the players who had not posted much yet like myself, namely ones like Pendio and Libk.

ALIT switches his vote from Mido to Deku, then when that fails to come to anything he apparently decides Mido is townie and Jimmu is not even though he's voting with the person he was just voting for!Not to mention practically saves Mido.

This makes so much zero sense I can barely think.

Between deku Mido and ALIT I think ALIT would be best to lynch as he's been so off the wall and I think we'd get the most information out of his flip.

Vote: A Link in Time

Another note: Sorry for poor spacing I should've checked that.

I was willing to accept his reasoning for joining the pressure wagon, but seeing his vote of Jimmu caught me off guard further in that his progression was extremely abrupt. I'd like to hear more about why his switch was so sudden, or better yet, if he even had a read on Jimmu to begin with.

Hm... Night 1 and only one kill. With the lack of whodunit flavor, I can't tell if it was a Mafia or Vig NK. If it was the former, then they obviously did it to make a target out of me.

More thoughts later (and I'll answer your earlier question, Alit).

What makes you consider this? If I recall right, you called upon Jamie to post more in the thread at one point. Does your concern relate to that, or is there something else adding to the concern? Now I have to do homework I've put off.

Zachie

Moo
Noted, I don't like it but noted.

Well does anyone stand out to you now that Jimmu flipped? What do you think about ALIT?
I didn't like Jamie after he switched to get me when everyone else seemed fine with me, but that's moot now.

I think that ALIT is trying quite hard to push for a Deku lynch (or mislynch, perhaps?) and he's definitely someone to keep an eye on.. but I need more information before I can make that vote.

Jimmy has also been really inactive & I'm really suspicious of him potentially trying to fly under the radar.

I'm also a bit iffy on you really forcefully trying to push for Mido, but at the same time you rub off as town to me. It's a tough call. I'll wait for a bit more info (and potentially replies to my points) before voting, but I will make some kind of vote today.

funnier6

Courage~
I didn't like Jamie after he switched to get me when everyone else seemed fine with me, but that's moot now.

I think that ALIT is trying quite hard to push for a Deku lynch (or mislynch, perhaps?) and he's definitely someone to keep an eye on.. but I need more information before I can make that vote.

Jimmy has also been really inactive & I'm really suspicious of him potentially trying to fly under the radar.

I'm also a bit iffy on you really forcefully trying to push for Mido, but at the same time you rub off as town to me. It's a tough call. I'll wait for a bit more info (and potentially replies to my points) before voting, but I will make some kind of vote today.

You do realize that Jimmu is dead right? O-O

funnier6

Courage~
I had a lack of posts as well when the pressure voting started on myself, so I don't quite see the hierarchy of better candidates there if we're solely working off of a numbers game relating to post count. Unless of course you're referring to my eventual rise in posting after the wagon started, but I digress. I was wrong about Jimmu.

As far as my other thoughts are concerned aside from the elephant in the room (which I will get to below), I think Jamie's death is somewhat noteworthy given his aggressive pursuit of Zachie. I had a different take on Zachie from Jamie regarding his vote of Minish, but I do think there's some doubt to be had about the circumstances, especially if Jamie was killed to prevent further pressing of Zachie. One other thing was Zachie's refusal to participate in the final voting stage. Didn't look great, but it's something I also recall him doing as town in previous rounds, so it's something I want to consider again. I'm still a bit more mixed on the players who had not posted much yet like myself, namely ones like Pendio and Libk.

I was willing to accept his reasoning for joining the pressure wagon, but seeing his vote of Jimmu caught me off guard further in that his progression was extremely abrupt. I'd like to hear more about why his switch was so sudden, or better yet, if he even had a read on Jimmu to begin with.

What makes you consider this? If I recall right, you called upon Jamie to post more in the thread at one point. Does your concern relate to that, or is there something else adding to the concern? Now I have to do homework I've put off.

It wasn't anything against you Mido, I was just playing the typical ''Let's bandwagon somebody and see if anyone tries to stop it'' card. And sure enough, people vote for Jimmu for the exact same or worse reasons we were voting you, thus something was horribly wrong.

You have an interesting line on zachie, reminds me of how you were thinking in an entirely different direction than me last game so I'll keep watching that.

Mido

Version 1
It wasn't anything against you Mido, I was just playing the typical ''Let's bandwagon somebody and see if anyone tries to stop it'' card. And sure enough, people vote for Jimmu for the exact same or worse reasons we were voting you, thus something was horribly wrong.

You have an interesting line on zachie, reminds me of how you were thinking in an entirely different direction than me last game so I'll keep watching that.

Ah, I see. And as far as Zachie goes, my reconsiderations have most of their grounds in the circumstances surrounding Jamie's death, which is also why I'm curious about EMIYA's interpretation of the events in respect to Jamie.

funnier6

Courage~
...right. I definitely knew that. :D

I'm not sure if you're joking, but if you have any more of this ''I didn't know -insert obvious fact here-"

Well, if you're town you're literally just making yourself scum bait.

Do you just skip all of boks posts as a rule or something?

Zachie

Moo
I'm not sure if you're joking, but if you have any more of this ''I didn't know -insert obvious fact here-"

Well, if you're town you're literally just making yourself scum bait.

Do you just skip all of boks posts as a rule or something?
I forgot, dude. It happens.

funnier6

Courage~
Hm... Night 1 and only one kill. With the lack of whodunit flavor, I can't tell if it was a Mafia or Vig NK. If it was the former, then they obviously did it to make a target out of me.

More thoughts later (and I'll answer your earlier question, Alit).

Mkay, I read both you and Jamie's isos and literally came up with nothing, you made one unmemorable comment about him and I don't think he talked about you at all.

Explain please?

@Minish_Link

I just realized I completely missed some of your posts, if you still want me to explain anything or answer something ask.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Midos wagon-me ALIT Jamie pendio

ALIT jumps at the first opportunity then changes to deku nut who he finds scummy. That would be great if he didn't later suddenly decide to lynch Jimmu at the last minute insuring his lynch and not Midos.

He looks the worst

Jamie accepts my reasoning but decides he like his odds better lynching zachie

I can see his line of thought and find he seems towny.

Pendio RVS votes Mido and never changes it or really talks about anything ever again, he needs to post.

What it all boils down to is that ALIT was on the wagon and then jumps ship to try to lynch deku and when that doesn't go anywhere he suddenly decides to lynch Jimmu thus completely derailing the Mido lynch.

Notice: This and the post below were pre written.

I wanted to lynch Deku as my preferred choice yesterday, and I still find him a prime suspect going into today. Saying that we needed to go into the night and use powers to have any chance of game solving pinged me.

When I pinged the inactives to vote, I was not so subtly trying to push them onto Deku.

When I saw that I couldn't convince anyone else to vote Deku for me, I ultimately went onto Jimmu despite Deku voting for him because I felt it was the better play to make than to jump onto a wagon that still had an RVS vote. I could get potential info about Deku and Mido instead of just you on the Mido wagon (again, not counting Pendio because his vote was RVS).

Also, jumping on Mido is irrelevant because there were around 10 hours left in the day. That was more than enough time for people to get on and voice their opinions on the wagons. Instead, it was almost everyone doing nothing with a good chunk of people not voting at all.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
@Mido @funnier6

Regarding Zachie, I find it weird that he gained traction for his vote on Minish when funnier also did so earlier in the thread and didn't. I saw you said that post was prepared beforehand to make a girl joke, funnier, but do you also find the uneven focus strange despite you two doing basically the same thing?

funnier6

Courage~
I wanted to lynch Deku as my preferred choice yesterday, and I still find him a prime suspect going into today. Saying that we needed to go into the night and use powers to have any chance of game solving pinged me.

When I pinged the inactives to vote, I was not so subtly trying to push them onto Deku.

When I saw that I couldn't convince anyone else to vote Deku for me, I ultimately went onto Jimmu despite Deku voting for him because I felt it was the better play to make than to jump onto a wagon that still had an RVS vote. I could get potential info about Deku and Mido instead of just you on the Mido wagon (again, not counting Pendio because his vote was RVS).

Also, jumping on Mido is irrelevant because there were around 10 hours left in the day. That was more than enough time for people to get on and voice their opinions on the wagons. Instead, it was almost everyone doing nothing with a good chunk of people not voting at all.

I say jumps because you voted like five seconds after I suggested it.

And just what exactly have you learned from Jimmus lynch?

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
I say jumps because you voted like five seconds after I suggested it.

And just what exactly have you learned from Jimmus lynch?

All in the name of pressure.

Well, I am still wary of Deku after Jimmu's lynch, and I also have Mido as a suspect for being on the wagon. I want to hear some more thoughts from him about his thought process at EoD 1 as well as the answer to the question about Zachie's vote for Minish I just posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom