• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

TWILIGHT

Moi-moi, you can continue to discuss but it's almost bedtime so it's time for someone to be expelled! No more votes at this point!

funnier6

Courage~
I have no idea what just happened, I wish I had paid more attention, and sure as heck hope jimmus scum for all our sakes.

I will want detailed explanations tomorrow after my head stops spinning.

D

Deleted member 14134

MONDAY NIGHT
FINAL VOTE COUNT

Jimmu - 3 (Dekunut, Mido, A Link in Time)
Mido
- 2 (funnier6, Pendio,)
A Link in Time - 1 (Emiya Shirou)
Zachie - 1 (Jamie)
Libk - 1 (Jimmu)

Not Voting - 4 (Libk, Mellow Ezlo, Minish Link, Zachie)

The day of classes had been relatively normal, the headmaster of the academy wrapping up the day with a lesson on why it's wrong to have a crush on your little sister. "I don't see why having a crush on my sister is wrong," said Jimmu. "In fact, my sister is my favorite person in the entire world!" he exclaimed without realizing what he said.

"I bet he has his sister on his panties then!"

"Ya lets kill him and find out."

Despite being a fierce knight Jimmu couldn't survive the onslaught that came at him. He was hit by a maelstrom of fire and electricity, swords real and fake, chainsaws, cars, bullets and even a soccer ball. In the end he lay in a bloody heap, dead, killed by his fellow classmates. They then removed his pants and one look at his panties made them realize their mistake.

IRUbIHw.png

R.I.P Jimmu aka Felix Argyle the Model Student
His panties were blue and had Natasuki Subaru on them
Monday Morning-Monday Night
The remaining students returned to their dorms, dejected, swearing to catch a rule breaker the next day and slightly more confused about the difference between a boy and a girl.

The Enrolled (11)
  1. @A Link In Time
  2. @DekuNut
  3. @EMIYA Shirou
  4. @funnier6
  5. @Jamie
  6. @Libk
  7. @Mellow Ezlo
  8. @Mido
  9. @Minish_Link The Innocent Child
  10. @Pendio
  11. @Zachie
The Expelled (1)
  1. Jimmu Felix Argyle the Model Student Lynched day 1
Moi-moi, day 2 begins Thursday August 31st at 10pm EST. Anyone with night actions please pm me your actions before this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 14134

Moi-moi you may not discuss but you may post pictures of anime boys to your hearts content at night.

And for those wondering moi-moi, I changed the basic names of the alignments to fit the flavour.

Vanilla Townies = Model Student
Mafia Goon = Rulebreaker

If the player in question possessed a power role it will be attached to the end of the the title.

D

Deleted member 14134

Moi-moi since I may be busy around 10pm est the day may start a few hours early or late depending on circumstances.

D

Deleted member 14134

TUESDAY MORNING

Jamie didn't show up for breakfast that morning. The remaining students gathered around outside of Jamie's door fearing what awaited inside.

"Are you sure we should go in? It may be a trap," one of you ask. Another brave student gathered his courage and opened the door. It was definitely a trap.

GdDI8aC.jpg

R.I.P Jamie aka Luka Urushibara, the Model Student
His panties were black and had Okabe Rintarou on them
Monday Morning-Tuesday Morning
With no other choice the remaining students returned to class. "Moi-moi good morning! Now I know that a lot of you may of had trouble figuring out how the pillows in your dorms work since they're not long enough to wrap your body around and don't have Eucliwood Hellscythe printed on them. But to be honest (and I wouldn't lie to you guys) they're the type of pillows most normal people use! Instead of hugging them all you have to do is rest your head on them! I know the concept is completely foreign for perverts like you but I'm sure with enough practice you'll all be sleeping like normal people in no time! That is, if you live long enough! Now in light of the recent deaths you're probably confused about the difference between a boy and a girl. This image should help clear up the matter."

x4laxbv.png

The Enrolled (10)
  1. A Link In Time
  2. DekuNut
  3. EMIYA Shirou
  4. funnier6
  5. Libk
  6. Mellow Ezlo
  7. Mido
  8. Minish_Link The Innocent Child
  9. Pendio
  10. Zachie
The Expelled (2)
  1. Jimmu Felix Argyle the Model Student Lynched day 1
  2. Jamie Luka Urushibara, the Model Student Killed night 1
Moi-moi, with 10 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. Day 2 ends Sunday September 3rd at 10pm EST.

Reactions: Pen

funnier6

Courage~
Midos wagon-me ALIT Jamie pendio

ALIT jumps at the first opportunity then changes to deku nut who he finds scummy. That would be great if he didn't later suddenly decide to lynch Jimmu at the last minute insuring his lynch and not Midos.

He looks the worst

Jamie accepts my reasoning but decides he like his odds better lynching zachie

I can see his line of thought and find he seems towny.

Pendio RVS votes Mido and never changes it or really talks about anything ever again, he needs to post.

What it all boils down to is that ALIT was on the wagon and then jumps ship to try to lynch deku and when that doesn't go anywhere he suddenly decides to lynch Jimmu thus completely derailing the Mido lynch.

Notice: This and the post below were pre written.

funnier6

Courage~
Jimmu-dekunut Mido ALIT

Dekunut posted almost exclusively fluff and lynched Jimmu as activity pressure before saying he'd rather wait until day two before doing anything

He looks bad

Mido votes Jimmu because he believes Jimmu is trying to avoid being involved with his mislynch while not saying anything about self preservation, the vote itself I suppose could come from townie Mido but with Jimmus lack of posts I have a hard time believing anyone thought he was a better candidate than Mido. Since Mido chose him out of everyone else I'm going to want some more thoughts from him.

Mido himself doesn't look bad but the fact that we lynched a villager instead of him reflects harshly.

ALIT switches his vote from Mido to Deku, then when that fails to come to anything he apparently decides Mido is townie and Jimmu is not even though he's voting with the person he was just voting for!Not to mention practically saves Mido.

This makes so much zero sense I can barely think.

Between deku Mido and ALIT I think ALIT would be best to lynch as he's been so off the wall and I think we'd get the most information out of his flip.

Vote: A Link in Time

Another note: Sorry for poor spacing I should've checked that.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Hm... Night 1 and only one kill. With the lack of whodunit flavor, I can't tell if it was a Mafia or Vig NK. If it was the former, then they obviously did it to make a target out of me.

More thoughts later (and I'll answer your earlier question, Alit).

funnier6

Courage~
Hm... Night 1 and only one kill. With the lack of whodunit flavor, I can't tell if it was a Mafia or Vig NK. If it was the former, then they obviously did it to make a target out of me.

More thoughts later (and I'll answer your earlier question, Alit).

To make a target out of you? I'ma reread but I don't believe it.

And how you can be sure there's even a vig in the game? Out of all the games I've played here the vig shot on night one exactly zero times. (Mkay I was only in two games with a vig I think but still)

I know you assumed roles were in the game in the first avatar game but this seems a little different, why so persecuted?

I'm glad you posted though I was getting lonely. :D

Zachie

Moo
To make a target out of you? I'ma reread but I don't believe it.

And how you can be sure there's even a vig in the game? Out of all the games I've played here the vig shot on night one exactly zero times. (Mkay I was only in two games with a vig I think but still)

I know you assumed roles were in the game in the first avatar game but this seems a little different, why so persecuted?

I'm glad you posted though I was getting lonely. :D
The roles are listed on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom