• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachie

Moo
Talk to us zachie, do you have any thoughts at all?

I just don't feel like this Mido train is very helpful at all, didn't it start as some kind of activity check and has now spiralled out of control? What possible reason do we have to be voting him? I just think this is reaching, and I've got my eye on the people who are doing it, and I feel like Jamie's quick switch to shift onto me could be a shot to get a lynch, but I don't have enough info either way to say "x is definitely scum."

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I just don't feel like this Mido train is very helpful at all, didn't it start as some kind of activity check and has now spiralled out of control? What possible reason do we have to be voting him? I just think this is reaching, and I've got my eye on the people who are doing it, and I feel like Jamie's quick switch to shift onto me could be a shot to get a lynch, but I don't have enough info either way to say "x is definitely scum."
So your solution is what? No lynch? We are at least trying to do something.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I think we're leaving it up to RNG between Mido and Jimmu if we end the day like this. I don't feel comfortable with that. Mido has seemed townier to me with his recent posts, while Jimmu's only substance is chalking up Zachie's earlier vote on Minish to newness. I would prefer to lynch Deku over either of them.

@Minish_Link
@Mellow Ezlo
@Libk

I think you're the only ones left to vote now that Zachie has said he won't vote today.

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 1.5

Mido - 2 (funnier6, Pendio,)
Jimmu - 2 (Dekunut, Mido)
A Link in Time - 1 (Emiya Shirou)
Dekunut - 1 (A Link in Time)
Zachie - 1 (Jamie)
Libk - 1 (Jimmu)

Not Voting - 4 (Libk, Mellow Ezlo, Minish Link, Zachie)

THE DAY ENDS IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES (moi-moi)

funnier6

Courage~

Nobody has any idea who's scum zachie, I just want to know if anything at all stood out to you about anyone.

Mido

Version 1
That makes sense, and is also why I didn't place a vote on him. I also tend to read him scummy a lot day 1 when he ends up being town. I don't disagree with what he said, but I just found that post to be different from what his usual opinion seems to be. I don't feel like it's enough to lynch him for right now, but I did want to point it out as it's been the biggest thing that has stood out to me.

Yeah, and I can understand why. A lot of my current view of him is rooted in meta in this respect. Still something to note especially as the game progresses.

D

Deleted member 14134

moi-moi Remember: A tie ends in a random lynch between the tied players, NOT a no lynch.

funnier6

Courage~
Maybe I'm overreacting, maybe I'm not, but could you people seriously have made a u turn CLOSER to the end of day??

I wish I had to time to think straight but I don't do I'm sticking with my initial impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom