• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I was trying to figure that out earlier, I was expecting day one to be a complete wild goose chase and I was planning on being the calm in the storm but since there isn't any wild goose chase I'm kind of at a loss.

There's fourteen hours left, we ought to lynch somebody, so my little idea is that we start pressuring people.

Vote: Mido

This isn't an example of how different my town game is btw I just despise inactivity.
Y'know, I actually like this post. It's a definite departure from the more passive play style that you demonstrated in your previous scum games, which is good. I like the new aggressiveness you're displaying here.

Vote: A Link in Time

Just going off of a hunch here, but it's unusual for him to be this active on Day 1. In past games it was his policy to not contribute on Day 1 yet here he seems to be following the very first wagon that picks up. I also feel like he was taking Zachie's vote a little too seriously, even though it was a simple oversight.
I'm not sure if I'd say he took Zachie's vote "too seriously". That was the first real action in this game that sparked good discussion, so I think it's natural to react to it. After all, it did get the ball rolling. I also don't really like the argument about him being more active in this game than previous games, especially considering he's been spending time at Mafia Universe lately, which is a way more active site than this one in general, so it's natural that his activity would pick up.

I haven't really picked much up off anyone. Right now my plan is see what we can learn overnight so we can do a little gamesolving and get... well, something.
I don't like this. While I get the whole sitting back and letting Day 1 happen thing (I've done it myself in several of my town games), something about the way this is worded puts me on edge. You're not going to talk at all? It took a while for the game to get serious, but now that it has, you're not going to join the discussion? There's plenty to talk about now, and much that you can still say before the day ends, so I really don't like this.

Considering Jamie's also playing in [redacted], I'll give him a pass for today.
Eh, if Jamie knew he wouldn't be able to participate super actively, he shouldn't have joined. But that's just how I feel.

funnier6

Courage~
the former mostly

Mkay lemme try and collect my reasoning. You're probably not gonna like it but it's all I got.

I propose a pressure lynch on Mido and ALIT joins me. Then emiya finds this not towny of ALIT and wants to lynch him instead, making him the only person to openly disprove the Mido lynch. And of course you're going to say ''But scum would never be so obvious least of all emiya'' but I think if he thought he was lynching him for a reason he would lynch him for as either alignment then it serves a dual purpose of being himself and subtly attempting to form a counter wagon. I'm not saying this is very realistic but it's a possibility.

This is all assuming Mido is scum of course and I wish he would post something.

Does all that answer your question or did I miss something?

funnier6

Courage~
Y'know, I actually like this post. It's a definite departure from the more passive play style that you demonstrated in your previous scum games, which is good. I like the new aggressiveness you're displaying here.

I'm not sure if I'd say he took Zachie's vote "too seriously". That was the first real action in this game that sparked good discussion, so I think it's natural to react to it. After all, it did get the ball rolling. I also don't really like the argument about him being more active in this game than previous games, especially considering he's been spending time at Mafia Universe lately, which is a way more active site than this one in general, so it's natural that his activity would pick up.

I don't like this. While I get the whole sitting back and letting Day 1 happen thing (I've done it myself in several of my town games), something about the way this is worded puts me on edge. You're not going to talk at all? It took a while for the game to get serious, but now that it has, you're not going to join the discussion? There's plenty to talk about now, and much that you can still say before the day ends, so I really don't like this.

Eh, if Jamie knew he wouldn't be able to participate super actively, he shouldn't have joined. But that's just how I feel.

I don't like that I like you and you like me, so unnatural. I wish we vehemently disagreed so I'd know you were town. DX

I agree with everything you're saying and thus am very worried. Though you said you didn't like this twice about deku nut which slightly annoys me so that's good. :P

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Mkay lemme try and collect my reasoning. You're probably not gonna like it but it's all I got.

I propose a pressure lynch on Mido and ALIT joins me. Then emiya finds this not towny of ALIT and wants to lynch him instead, making him the only person to openly disprove the Mido lynch. And of course you're going to say ''But scum would never be so obvious least of all emiya'' but I think if he thought he was lynching him for a reason he would lynch him for as either alignment then it serves a dual purpose of being himself and subtly attempting to form a counter wagon. I'm not saying this is very realistic but it's a possibility.

This is all assuming Mido is scum of course and I wish he would post something.

Does all that answer your question or did I miss something?
that's fair.

I'm pretty comfy with a mido lynch, I think that gives us the most info.
Vote: Mido

unless he cares to defend himself and push someone else

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I am ok with a Mido lynch as well, and I think that's probably the best thing to do right now. However, on the off chance that he comes in and defends himself later, I will not place a vote on him myself since I have to work now and won't have any chance to change my vote before EoD. I'd also be ok with a Deku lynch today because of his most recent post, but that's not really a lot to go on.

Jamie

wow youve made 4 more posts than me. i am very inactive.

Jamie

When I was writing that, you had posted only one serious post and the rest were fluff and anime boys. I was ninja'd by your next two posts. But thanks for the sarcastic response! :D
no problemo buddy

day1 here is slow and nothing happened

Mido

Version 1
I'm caught up now more or less; it's been a busy couple of days.

From what I can gather, the votes on myself are primarily stemmed from inactivity? Fair enough. I don't really have much else to say on that. At the very least I think there's much to say on other circumstances of the game, although I do think funnier looks solid for his vote on me. Incredibly solid, actually, as I've expressed in my last post. His anti-town game had him hedging on most of his reads, rarely if ever casting a vote, so the difference is well-noted. As far as ALIT and Jamie's votes go, Jamie's seems more genuine and less oportunistic since he questioned funnier's reasoning over the fallout of my alignment. Much more wary of ALIT's in light of this.

As far as the rest of the game is concerned, I like what I've seen out of EMIYA and Zachie. Zachie in particular over his vote of Minish_Link. I think Mafia would try to be more cautious about it, and in that respect, I agree with Minish. Moreover was this post:

Totally my bad. I came late to the game as I didn't get a notification and skipped the opening as it *usually* holds no important information. Of course the one time I do, it reveals a role. Always the way, right? :P

Seemed genuine in tone as far as mistakes are concerned. I haven't got strong leanings on the other players as of yet. My mind's a bit of a mess on that note. I'll try to be around towards EOD to get a final evaluation of things for Day 1.

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 1.4

Mido - 4 (A Link in Time, funnier6, Pendio, Jamie)
Jimmu - 1 (Dekunut)
A Link in Time - 1 (Emiya Shirou)
Libk - 1 (Jimmu)
Pendio - 1 (Mido)

Not Voting - 4 (Libk, Mellow Ezlo, Minish Link, Zachie)

Moi-moi are you all still bummed out that you all have to kill each other? Now I know it looks like there's a good chance that you'll die, and to be honest, most of you probably will but that's no reason to give up! Look at me, I was destined to end up in a supermarket and be devoured by a middle class family. Instead I'm now the headmaster of the best all anime-boys school in the world! I guess what I'm trying to say is, with enough lies, deceit, blackmail, and a pinch of murder.... anything is possible!

Moi-moi, with 12 alive it takes 7 to majority. The day ends on Wednesday August 30th at 10pm est. (7 hours). TWO HOURS REMAIN

funnier6

Courage~
I'm caught up now more or less; it's been a busy couple of days.

From what I can gather, the votes on myself are primarily stemmed from inactivity? Fair enough. I don't really have much else to say on that. At the very least I think there's much to say on other circumstances of the game, although I do think funnier looks solid for his vote on me. Incredibly solid, actually, as I've expressed in my last post. His anti-town game had him hedging on most of his reads, rarely if ever casting a vote, so the difference is well-noted. As far as ALIT and Jamie's votes go, Jamie's seems more genuine and less oportunistic since he questioned funnier's reasoning over the fallout of my alignment. Much more wary of ALIT's in light of this.

As far as the rest of the game is concerned, I like what I've seen out of EMIYA and Zachie. Zachie in particular over his vote of Minish_Link. I think Mafia would try to be more cautious about it, and in that respect, I agree with Minish. Moreover was this post:

Seemed genuine in tone as far as mistakes are concerned. I haven't got strong leanings on the other players as of yet. My mind's a bit of a mess on that note. I'll try to be around towards EOD to get a final evaluation of things for Day 1.

This kinda makes me mad, so much for proving my play style is always the same though apparently I'm better as town than anything else, what a shame.

You and Mez with this ''let's agree with funnier'' nonsense is well, disconcerting, because it would be much more normal if you didn't.

Could you vote someone for us Mido? Who would you lynch today? I would unvote but I actually feel like I'm getting information from this.

Jamie

Mido's post seems townie. Little to go on.

UNVOTE: Pendio

VOTE: Minish_Link

Why are you claiming so early? I don't trust claims like this without any clear reason.
People aren't putting much stock into this, but it's showing me a willingness to rush to a lynch.

He's my vote.
Unvote
Vote: Zachie

funnier6

Courage~
Mido's post seems townie. Little to go on.

People aren't putting much stock into this, but it's showing me a willingness to rush to a lynch.

He's my vote.
Unvote
Vote: Zachie

Yeah last time I thought zachie was voting for a weird reason he was town and I suffered his wrath.

Not saying you're wrong but I'm not convinced.

Jamie

Yeah last time I thought zachie was voting for a weird reason he was town and I suffered his wrath.

Not saying you're wrong but I'm not convinced.
mido is townie though and we have nothing to go on basically

Mido

Version 1
This kinda makes me mad, so much for proving my play style is always the same though apparently I'm better as town than anything else, what a shame.

It wasn't my intent to make you mad there. Heck, I do think you play well on both sides; I just don't think it helped that you had the mantle of Mafia for consecutive games, so seeing something different from those rounds

You and Mez with this ''let's agree with funnier'' nonsense is well, disconcerting, because it would be much more normal if you didn't.

Perhaps so, but I don't agree here if only because of what I've said above.

Could you vote someone for us Mido? Who would you lynch today? I would unvote but I actually feel like I'm getting information from this.

I'm personally leaning ALIT right now as I've previously noted; however, I also have Jimmu as a slight concern as far as my latest run through of the thread is concerned. Main thing that stood out about him is his vote on Libk. Claims it's a pressure vote, which looks fake, but it also seems sort of random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom