• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Welcome, to Bok-Chan-Samas School for Anime Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think Zachie's vote was clearly due to his newbie ignorance rather than being something scummy. He could well be scum but I don't think the vote in itself is very solid in proving either way really.

We haven't seen much of Libk so I'll chuck a (perhaps hypocritical) pressure vote their way, care to pop in @Libk ?

Vote: Libk

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Vote: A Link in Time

Just going off of a hunch here, but it's unusual for him to be this active on Day 1. In past games it was his policy to not contribute on Day 1 yet here he seems to be following the very first wagon that picks up. I also feel like he was taking Zachie's vote a little too seriously, even though it was a simple oversight.

funnier6

Courage~
Vote: A Link in Time

Just going off of a hunch here, but it's unusual for him to be this active on Day 1. In past games it was his policy to not contribute on Day 1 yet here he seems to be following the very first wagon that picks up. I also feel like he was taking Zachie's vote a little too seriously, even though it was a simple oversight.

Can you honestly say anyone in this game is ''too active''?

That just doesn't seem like good reasoning other than the bandwagoning.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Can you honestly say anyone in this game is ''too active''?

That just doesn't seem like good reasoning other than the bandwagoning.
No, I'm saying that as Town, Alit used to skip the entire first Day because it usually amounted to random lynches and lots of pic spam. He's not being "too active" (which wasn't part of the reasoning to begin with), but he is noticeably more active than normal. Granted, that might be because of the post quota that Bok-Sama has in place. It might be a weak string of logic on my part, but it doesn't match up with Alit's meta in the past.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
@EMIYA Shirou This is about what I posted as town in Spaceballs, so I find your reasoning lacking.
I wasn't in that game, but it is a clear departure from your usual playstyle.

As far as the inactives go, I'm more interested in Jamie. He posted a few times on the opening day but hasn't contributed since.

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 1.3

Mido - 3 (A Link in Time, funnier6, Pendio)
Jimmu - 1 (Dekunut)
A Link in Time - 1 (Emiya Shirou)
Libk - 1 (Jimmu)
Pendio - 1 (Mido)

Not Voting - 5 (Jamie, Libk, Mellow Ezlo, Minish Link, Zachie)

Moi-moi, with 12 alive it takes 7 to majority. The day ends on Wednesday August 30th at 10pm est. (7 hours).

funnier6

Courage~
I'm going to have a hot take here and say if Mido is scum then emiya is likely scum and ALIT is likely town.

And in any situation I wouldn't think ALIT and emiya are aligned just from the awkwardness I got out of that.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I haven't really picked much up off anyone. Right now my plan is see what we can learn overnight so we can do a little gamesolving and get... well, something.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm going to have a hot take here and say if Mido is scum then emiya is likely scum and ALIT is likely town.

And in any situation I wouldn't think ALIT and emiya are aligned just from the awkwardness I got out of that.
why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom