• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Weird/embarrasing Thing You Like to Do?

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Don't know if there's another thread like this one, but neverthless...
I would like you to tell me the things that you do that would be too weird or just plain embarrasing for other people to know xD

I'll begin:
-I have my own one-man band with air instruments xD and i can own every song on air guitar and drums
-I like to pose like the megaman bosses during their intros
-I fall asleep easily while showering
-I replay some videogame levels mentally
-When I take a shower (and I don't fall asleep) I pick up fights against my own shadow
-When I'm walking on the street I usually whistle videogame songs
-I pretend to study in my school library while playing videogames on my computer
-When I'm on school watching the dissected corpses I get hungry xD
-When I want to avoid some meeting I just pretend to be asleep

I think that's it for me :D

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I enjoy running around with my friends yelling random referances just for the fun,and people stare at us. Heheh.

I also kind of jump around on my trampoline pretending I'm a ninja. X3 Stuff like that...I am also science obsessed so I enjoy collecting my brother and sister's teeth when they fall out, just to look and study them...

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I'm a serious tomboy. I love to wrestle with my brother, and usually win at it. I like to hum video game songs, sometimes mix them together to form new songs. I have practically two emotions, giggly-hyper or annoyed. I think the most embarasing thing is that I have a crush on Link.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well for me it would be running around and yelling the dumbest things with my friends. We ya stuff like ''MY MOM''. I also am a huge tomboy.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I whistle all the time.
Literally.
I can't survive without whistling. It drives all my teachers insane.

i like to put TV and video game songs on my ipod! X3 I also make weid faces at myself in the mirror sometimes.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
I think the most embarasing thing is that I have a crush on Link.
You're not alone on that.

Just saying, but how is it possible for a girl that likes LoZ to NOT be a tomboy? I am to. I mean, I even go as far as to wear dude clothes. (:xd: that sounds so funny.)
Here's a couple weird things I do-
I daydream about my latest video game crush when I'm bored. (And often write a fanfiction about it, but nothing explicit)
I have a bad habit of daydreaming about something, such as me being famous, and then thinking, Good God, I'm vane. And then I do it again. :/
One of my favorite pastimes is coming up with names.
I often post on ZD at school, even though I'm not allowed to. (Haven't been caught yet!)

Aren't I strange?

Oh, okay. We all know I'm weird, but... I think I won't include the silly-weird things and just list the plain-out weird things... you know... to save room. :P

- I often talk to myself especially when I'm gaming. It's not like a monologue, though. I'm actually having a conversation with myself.
- Even weirder than just the above, it is not rare for me to clarify, to myself, what I am talking about. Even though I, like, know exactly what I'm talking about... most of the time.
- I like touching things that are sometimes hot (e.g. iron, tea kettle...) to see if they are currently hot. I have no clue why, but I have always done it. Lately, due to getting burnt, I'm a little more cautious to see if there is even the slightest chance to see if is hot. Oh, but as long as I know, I still touch it either way.
- And everyone knows this one... I have a strange attraction to Ganondorf, so when I'm, like, lying awake in bed, I am usually just fantasizing about him... [noparse]<3[/noparse]

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
hey I think this is the most embarraing thing for me is that I have a crush on L from death Note .///.

David

But you called me here...
Well, I discuss videogames, physics, math, computers and loads of other nerdy things all the time with my friends. I also love to play old-school videogames as a preference to first person shooters. Yeah, I'm a nerd.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Well, I discuss videogames, physics, math, computers and loads of other nerdy things all the time with my friends. I also love to play old-school videogames as a preference to first person shooters. Yeah, I'm a nerd.

I can see why Toboe thought we were brothers :) . All my friends are nerds too, and it's awesome, because when one of us makes a video game reference, we all get it and everbody else is super confused.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is... well... playing video games. Every now and then I feel sort of ashamed that I'm as in to them as I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom