• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 Water Temple Game Breaking Glitch

On top floor in the eastern corridor there was this block. I pulled it out and nothing happened. I tried to push it back in but it wouldn't budge completely blocking me form getting to area behind it. I decided to figure it out later and I went on and did other stuff in the table. After getting multiple keys and working my way through the dungeon I decided to take a break so i saved my game and turned off my console. When I went back to corridor the block was still there, No matter what I do I can't move it. I tried leaving the temple and coming back. I tried becoming young link and then turning back to adult link and it was still there. After that I looked it up on the internet and saw a yahoo answers question. The kid had the same problem as me. It turns out this might be a game breaking glitch. Is there anything I can do? I've spent around 20 hours on the game and I really don't want to start over. I'm playing on the wii virtual console by the way.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
It's been a while since I played this game, but as far as I know of, it's not possible to get stuck in the Water Temple. I don't remember exactly where you are at, but if there's a block, try playing the Song of Time. I know it's not much help, but it's always worth a shot.

Its underwater.

and its more like a wall you can pull out rather than a block but thanks for your help

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Pull-out walls? Hmm I think you might be confused...check a walkthrough or a few. And when in doubt, lower the water and play the Song of Time in front of it. There are no game-breaking sequence glitches in this game so you didn't break it.

MW7

It's supposed to happen. It's a complex puzzle that confuses lots of people, and late in the temple you reach the same block from a different direction and push it forward to reveal the final small key. The way to get to the other side is from the south side on the second floor. So when the water is at the middle level, you face the bottom of the temple and you'll see a passage with an eye switch under it. Once you hit the switch with an arrow, you must longshot the target at the end of the passage way. Once you make your way in, that block will be there, and since you moved it earlier it will be in position for you to push it out of the way. That should be the last small key for you, and you must have the longshot to get it.

Haha thanks for the help guys but I figured out it was not a glitch myself. I just kept going through the temple and eventully came to the part where you push the block away. I actually quite enjoyed the water temple and didn't find it as bad as everyone says. The boss sucked though. But thanks anyway guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom