• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Warrior Cat RPG (sign Ups and Game)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
(well she just left but knowing her she would love to be the learder or river clan)

EDIT: And then i ate a mouse. AND THEN!?!?!?!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
(Fair enough ahahahah)

EDIT: And then I look up at Light, Love you *drops broken heart piece* AND THEN...?

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
The pros and cons...
Pros:
I would make someone happy. :/
I could be a deputy, just like Bramblecaw from the books. :)
Cons:
My dream of finally being a leader in a RP would be crushed...:(
The prophecy I just made would be removed. :(
I would be in a sense saddened...
EDIT: Yeah, I agree. I'll wait 24 hours for LL to reply. If LL doesn't give his/her opinion in 24 hours, I will become leader.

Jedizora

:right:
(Please stop with the AND THEN? Its Really getting :S.I Just love how Inthe books Brambleclaw Is deputy of TC. In The RPs Brambleclaw Is medican cat. Or Medicane wolf apprentice in the Group.)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well ok you feel like you said no and that is that o very well forget it

EDIT: Light why wont you talk? Also forget i ever started this thread

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
(This isn't Sparta or the AND THEN? forum......and I said I'll wait. If she wants to be leader, fine. I will give that position to her. I didn't.......whatever have it your way 'cause I quit this RP.)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
(like i said please ignore my edits and see why i never talk on RPGS cuz people quit to much Im having a mod close this alright? So if some mod would be kind enough to close this thread I would be very thankful!!!!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom