• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Warrior Cat RPG (sign Ups and Game)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well I'm making this thread because I know some people LOVE the books, just like I do. SO here is where we can do a RPG of it. The clan that we play as is ThunderClan but if you want you can be in the other clans as leader or whater you want.We are the four wild cat clans watched over by StarClan. All you need to do to join is the following. we need to know what part of the clan you are, your name for whatever the part is, and most importantly a background story. So here's who I'm gonna be

Name: Firestar
Type: tom
Color: a ginger-ish color
Clan: ThunderClan

Background story:

I was born a kittypet. Then I joined ThunderClan as an apprentice. Soon after our fight with RiverClan, My best friend Graypaw (really Graystripe) we where given our warrior names. We also learned the truth about Tigerclaw (really Tigerstar). He tried to kill Bluestar when he was deputy to become clan leader. Soon after banishing him, Bluestar chose me a deputy. Then a dog pack came and almost killed me, but Bluestar saved my life. So that meant she died for good because she was on her last life. Then after earning all my 9 lives BloodClan attacked and Killed Tigertar with one blow whitch meant all of his 9 lives where gone in one blow. But no a days ThunderClan and the whole forest is at peace.

Well thats all :)!

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well i guess but its ok if you want a different clan.... lol i'll fix that XD... Im only 12 so that might be part of the issue? well whatever XD

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Name: SplashClaw
Species/Type: Havana
Color: Black
Clan: RiverClan
Let me know if I'm missing something. Also, where does this take place? The forest or the lake?
Edit: Backstory: SplashClaw's mother was a rougue who stumbled into RiverClan camp right before she passed out with her 5-month old kit in her arms. When RiverClan tried grabbing the kit, the kit ran away. RiverClan chased the kit down to the river near the Sunning Rocks. They thought they had brought the kit to its death, but they saw the kit swim. They caught the kit and went back to their camp. They named him Splashkit and one of the queens in RiverClan took care of him. Since, then, SplashClaw has always been a loyal RiverClan cat, but no one really pays attention to him.....

Last edited:

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I'd like to be the medicine cat please:). I'll just use my name off wolves of ZD:)

NAME: Spottedfeather
TYPE: She-cat
COLOR: Long-haired black with yellow eyes with black flecks
CLAN: ThunderClan

Background story:
I was born in ThunderClan, but I was the runt of my litter, and the medicine cat before me saved my life on many occasions, which made me want to learn the ways of the medicine cat and become one myself so I could help other cats. Having completed my training, I am now the clan's full medicine cat.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Thanks for joing you guys :)!

He walks around the camp with the strange cats stuck in his head. ''I think I'll go see Spottedfeather she might know what these dreams mean. '' Firestar walks into the den. ''Hello Spottedfeather. I came to talk to you about something.''

Jedizora

:right:
I shall also be a medicine cat. But In riverclan. I shall take the same name from Wolves of ZD. (for the record, I had the same idea by the time Navi-the-fairy had.
Name: Brambleclaw
type: Tom.
Color: grey
Clan: Riverclan.
I suppose I better start re-reading the serise.
EDIT: Forgot backround story.
Backround Story: When I was a kit, he wanted to become the medicane cat, unlike his denmates who wanted to be warriors. After a while, he manged to become apprentice. A few moons before The kittypet named Rusty joined thunderclan, he became medicine cat. When Shadow clan took control of rivercaln, he ran away and went to highstones. having came back, he now has the task of healing all of the wounded cats in riverclan.

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
He looks around quickly, just to make sure only Spottedfeather can hear him. "Well I've been seeing a strange group of cats in my dreams." his voice trails off. "They are wailing and crying out.So it worries me. And I'm not sure what it was. So I'm wondering what StarClan means this time. So has StarClan sent you anything like this?'' Firestar give his paw a quick lick.

(Thanks for joining jedizora! and I think it is really cool how you and Navi had the same idea)

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
"I had that same dream last night, but that was the first time. I'm meeting with the medicine cats of the other clans tonight at the Moonrock, so I will speak with StarClan then and see what I can find out." She looks down for a moment, in deep thought. "I feel our time off peace is drawing to an end. I think that's what StarClan is saying, but I don't want to assume too much without speaking to them."

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
He also looks down. ''Well only time can tell us that. But it worries me though'' once again Firestar's voice trails off ''they don't seem like any rouge or clan cat. So i wonder...'' he lets out a long sigh.

Jedizora

:right:
(In Riverclan)
Brambleclaw: Its nearly time to go meet with the other medicane cats. I wonder where our clan leader is."*looks at ground*"I haven't seen him all day.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
Spottedfeather walked over and licked her leader on the shoulder. "Hey, don't get too worried about this yet, my friend. I'm about to head out to the Moonrock now. I'll stop by and see you as soon as I return to let you know the news."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom