• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Warrior Cat RPG (sign Ups and Game)

Jedizora

:right:
Brambleclaw: *sighs* I suppose By that your saying that you should be Leader? I mean, It would make sence. You Were one of the main choices for deputy when The old one lost his life.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"Hmm...but would that be right? I mean, we don't know what happened to that Splashclaw. What if our leader comes back? Surely Leopardstar hasn't lost of all her lives yet."

Jedizora

Brambleclaw: She was on her last life, and she has been unusally weak latley. Its a horrible thing to say though, but with half of the clans missing...

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"Hmm...then I guess we have no choice. I will be leader and I will stop the harm that is supposedly coming this way."

Jedizora

Brambleclaw: We shall have to be going to Moonstone. Its getting dark, and Its a long way.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Hey, I would like to sign up.
Name: Silverstar
Clan:RiverClan
Color: Silver with jet black paws
Place: Leader

Story: I was once a rouge living on the outskirts of the forest. I knew how to swim and hunt, so I asked for a place in RiverClan. Then I became leader many moons later. I had a kit named Mosskit, and she is now the apprentice Mosspaw. I have no family that I know of.

Can I do this? Is this okay?

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Not waiting for Spottedfeather to respond he runs off to the ThunderClan camp. Oh I hope they will understand whats going on! I must tell them now...!

And sure the more the better thanks LL :D!

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
(Um...LL......that sorta conflicts what is going on right now with RiverClan....)
(@jedizora: Wait, I'll reply to your post soon.)

Jedizora

(@Linklover. Your one post to late. I hope you Can settle for deputy.Or you can be Leader Of windclan or shadow clan.)
(Side Note:Am I the only Riverclan Cat was never a rouge/Has rouge family?)

Jedizora

(Not entirly. Linklover could have been the deputy or something, And Survived a attack on her and Lepordstar and lepordstar didn't.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom