• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Warrior Cat RPG (sign Ups and Game)

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"Splashclaw! Have you seen our leader? WindClan is missing!" Those are the first words I hear as I wake up. I don't respond(Sorry about that jedizora!) because I'm in shock. No, it can't be! I shake it off and step out of the warrior's den. I see Brambleclaw, who appears to be thinking something out. "You called Brambleclaw?" I ask him, wanting to know what he wants me for.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Firestar waits looking over the fence to his sisters garden thinking to himelf Oh StarClan make sure she's ok! He then turns to Spottedfeather ''She won't come out, that's not like her though.''

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
He looks over again then back to Spottedfaether ''Well not really, but she might have and just did'nt want to tell me.''

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
''Yeah lets go look for her'' he jumps down from the fence to in his sister's garden. ''Princes! Where are you!?''

Jedizora

:right:
Brambleclaw: Yes. Have you seen our leader? Windcaln is missing. And shawdowclan didn't send their medicane cat, either.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Firestar jumps onto the window and see the twolegs making lost posters for his sister. ''C'mon I saw some lost posters so lets go out into the forest and look for her!''

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"No. I haven't seen our leader today." I replied, still shocked that half of the clans were missing.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"As far as I'm concerned, they were both gone by the time I woke up."

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Firestar jups down from the fence and walks over to Spottedfeather. ''We need to get to camp and tell the rest of the clan. Then we need to go look for her and those other cats..." his voice trails off again.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
"Early, when the sun was just coming out. I saw a cat that looked exactly like me right outside the warrior's den. I walked towards it, but it back away. I then charged it, but it moved sideways and slashed me. Then it told me, 'Be careful, for the ones who bring death are upon you.' And before I could ask it any questions, it vanished. But in the spot that it vanished, it said something like Splshstr. Most of the words were faded, so I couldn't find out what it meant."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom