• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Warrior Cat RPG (sign Ups and Game)

Jedizora

:right:
Bramblclaw: Well, you do have two clan members that used to be kitty pets. But why would Mudfur think That concered riverclan, as twoleg placeborders thunderclan not riverclan?

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
(I will be talking first person with my character, just so you guys know.)
*RiverClan Camp*
"BloodClan. What kind of name is BloodClan?" I say out loud, the curiousity detectable in my voice. No one heard me because they were either out hunting, on patrol duty, or taking care of their kits. I sigh. Nobody had asked me to do anything, probably because I blend right in with the shadows, except for my green eyes. But I sensed the peace was coming to a end....

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Firestar walks out of his den. Most of the camp i still asleep so he goes out for a walk. ''Man with these strange cats in my dreams it hard to get some sleep.'' the gray and white tom comes back. Firetar call out to it but he gets on answer. He thinks Oh StarClan what are you trying to tell me now!

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
Name: SwiftClaw
Type: She-cat
Color: a grayish tabby with white paws
Clan: ThunderClan
Backstory: I was born in Thunderclan, the firstborn in a small litter of three kits, me, my brother, and my sister, who both died at birth, making me the only kit left, then when I was barely three moons old, my mother was killed by a fox, so Firestar had another queen care for me until I was old enough to fend on my own. I have Lived in Thunderclan all my life.

Jedizora

(At Highstones)
Brambleclaw: I suppose We should get back to our clans. But first, Do you think We should check on Windclan and shadowclan First?

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Firestar comes back from his walk. He sees Swiftclaw and meows a greeting as he walks to the fresh-kill pile.

Jedizora

Brambleclaw: Okay come on. * they arrive at the windclan camp* Do you see any cat in there?

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Firestar starts thinking out loud ''I'm getting worried about Spottedfeather....'' he takes a beep breath ''I'll go find her because she should have been back by now.'' he walk out the gross entrance and heads to Fourtrees.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
Spottedfeather: "No, I don't..... we need to get back home now! Who knows what could be wrong! Tell your leader and I'll tell Firestar. We'll meet back later." *Runs back towards the the ThunderClan camp, but sees Firestar at Fourtrees* "Firestar! All of WindClan is missing!"

Jedizora

Brambleclaw: Okay.*goes back to camp* There is the slight problem of having no Idea where our leader is. ut that doesn't matter much. I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom