• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Violet's Hall of Arts.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Ooh purple, pretty. I'll forgive your not-perfectly-circle moon because, hey, circles are hard, I know XD
Tell me, do you use a tablet?

I just have one question. Is that cloud in the upper left...behind the moon? Also, a note about coloring clouds at night. The cloud is going to be dark where it is thickest, with fluffy clouds like that, thickest would be at the center. The glow from the moon would illuminate the outer edges, and light would filter through depending on the density of the cloud. Just a thought ;3

Well, I don't use a tablet and I want one. :I

Oh, the upper left cloud is the side of the moon and yeah... but unfortunately, I don't know how to make that happen, those thickness and everything.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Well, I don't use a tablet and I want one. :I

Oh, the upper left cloud is the side of the moon and yeah... but unfortunately, I don't know how to make that happen, those thickness and everything.
You draw really well with just a mouse then, very impressive.

A cloud can't be behind the moon, minor detail, but if this is a more fantasy-ish moon really close to earth thing then cool :>
For coloring, it often helps to look up references. You'd be surprised how easy it can be to imitate what seems like a difficult effect. I encourage you to experiment with that, who knows where it'll take you.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Oh yeah, I forget, you're using a mouse.... :sweat:

You should really invest in a graphic's tablet... xD
(or ask for one or Christmas?)
It doesn't even have to be an expensive one.
Mine was only $100. (but that was a long time ago- and I got it for my Birthday one year.)
(I got a Bamboo)

So, you should be able to find a good one for less than $100 now a days.
I did a quick google search, and some are between 60-80 bucks.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Oh yeah, I forget, you're using a mouse.... :sweat:

You should really invest in a graphic's tablet... xD
(or ask for one or Christmas?)
It doesn't even have to be an expensive one.
Mine was only $100. (but that was a long time ago- and I got it for my Birthday one year.)
(I got a Bamboo)

So, you should be able to find a good one for less than $100 now a days.
I did a quick google search, and some are between 60-80 bucks.
Oh, thanks for the tip, Akuhime. I'll try. :3

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Yeah, search around. Though, if you want a spiffed-out one, that would have a few extra features, you might be paying a tad more than $100...
And that's great considering that some of them go for over $400

Though, the ones 60-80 bucks should be good enough ^^
I don't think it will matter too much, actually. They should all (generally) preform the same.

I do know that there's this new kind though, that SHOWS your computer screen on it, and it's HUGE and costs over $1,000....
I've used one of those before, but it was not mine. It was the Vo-Tech's.... (connected to our senior high school)
But yeah, it was pretty wild ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom