• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Violet's Hall of Arts.

bunny

birb overlord
These are pretty good Vio, there's just one thing I thought I should point out about the hand. First of all, if you look at your own hand, you can see that the index fingernail is actually pretty small compared to the other fingernails. In your drawing it seems to be larger than the other nails. I liked the detail you added, though. It's good; I like it. Keep up the good work. C:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
These are pretty good Vio, there's just one thing I thought I should point out about the hand. First of all, if you look at your own hand, you can see that the index fingernail is actually pretty small compared to the other fingernails. In your drawing it seems to be larger than the other nails. I liked the detail you added, though. It's good; I like it. Keep up the good work. C:

Thanks for pointing it out- I didn't realize that mistake but I just realized that it looks big..

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
First of all, if you look at your own hand, you can see that the index fingernail is actually pretty small compared to the other fingernails.

^ That's not entirely true. The pinky fingernail should be the smallest of the five fingers -- 4 if we're excluding the thumb. Then the ring, middle, and index fingernails should be around the same size, but not exactly. The thumbnail should easily be the largest of the five -- or four if you're discluding it from the count.

Taking a look at your most recent drawings, Vio, you did a fairly good job, especially on that hand. The aforementioned could use some work, but it looks quite nice. Overall, excellent update. I can't wait for more!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
First attempt drawing Ib. I know she looks weird, but I'll try to draw her again by hand and not digital:

Finally, I've been doing this for hours. I know she looks a bit iffy, but that's just the camera angle..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom