• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 405!

What is the most worthless item in Twilight Princess?

• Slingshot

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Bombling

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Dominion Rod

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Spinner

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Gale Boomerang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: When do you think we'll see another new main villain again? (or old, just not Ganon/Ganondorf)

Third Place: In 3-5 games (15.8%)
Second Place: Don't know (31.6%)
First Place: In two games (42.1%)

Most people here seems to think that a new villain will appear after the next game, but a large chunk also doesn't know... Which does makes sense, since this is all purely based on speculations, and how it's been previously.

This week's question: TP is kinda know for having weird and half-unusable items. What is the most worthless item in Twilight Princess?

Slingshot
Bombling
Dominion Rod
Spinner
Gale Boomerang
Other

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Vikze what about fishing rod? Fishing isn't that much of an attraction imo
I suppose, that's why there is the "Other" option.
I mainly think of it as a side-thingie that is optional, but now that you mention it, you do actually need to use it at least twice to beat the game.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I went with bomblings because I genuinely don't remember ever using them at any point ever.

I almost went with the Dominion Rod because it's always felt so restricted, and, unlike the Spinner, it isn't fun when you're allowed to use it.

I will defend the ball and chain, lmao. It's actually a pretty good weapon, if slow. And I also like Link having a weapon like that. Maybe give him a smaller version so he can move around while swinging it. Perfect addition to BotW2, chain weapons like flails and whips. Makes a good opportunity to bring back the grappling hook to assist with climbing. Maybe as a way to climb in rain without slipping :D

And I also like the Hawkeye. You never really need it, but it is fun to snipe enemies, and it's handy to use like binoculars, too, to just get a better look at the world. It is beautiful after all :rosa: (Inb4 Az).

It was a tie for me with Spinner/Rod, so I went with the one that turned out to be the most disappointing. I really wanted to pilot all sorts of statues and beat up Bokoblins with them outside dungeons just for fun, and there is literally zero reason why they can't have had a few spots where you do that. Like that Hyrule Field bit with all the boar riders. Why not give me access to something cooler than a Stumpy Owl so I can bash some skulls just for kicks? Failure.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
It's been years since I've played TP, but from what I remember, the Dominion Rod ended up being the most worthless to me since you're restricted in where you're able to use it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
To me it's the dominion rod. Other than using it in a dungeon and to complete a sidequest it has no use at all. you can't use it anywhere once the sidequest is done. Most of the other items you're still able to use somehow but the dominion rod serves no purpose at all anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom