• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 33!

What's your favorite OOT boss? (Only in terms of what it looks like)

• Queen Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Dodongo

• Barinade

• Phantom Ganon

• Volvagia

• Morpha

• Bongo Bongo

• Twinrova

• Ganondorf

• Ganon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner: No, I did not get the chance to play Four Swords or Four Swords Adventures with a/some friends (63.64%)
This week's question: What's your favorite OOT boss? (I don't mean the gameplay of it, but how it looks)
Queen Gohma
King Dodongo
Barinade
Phantom Ganon
Volvagia
Morpha
Bongo Bongo
Twinrova
Ganondorf
Ganon
By the way, my fellow Zeldadungeoneers! Check out my channel with video game music, got some Zelda songs too: VikzeLinks TLoZ and game music - YouTube

For me, It's a toss up between Bongo Bongo and Phantom Ganon. Both of them looked pretty awesome. Phantom Ganon wielded a trident and had a skull for a face with a bigger nose than his actual nose. And Bongo Bongo was... whatever Bongo Bongo is. I think I'll go with him.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I went with Bongo Bongo, just because he looks so freaky, especially with his giant hands floating around and crap. And, I think the boss room is the most interesting as well. I mean, you're on a bongo drum! How cool is that?

He could have been harder, though. But he still looked the coolest to me.

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
As it's only in terms of the looks, I'll go with Phantom Ganon. The whole painting- thing made it so unique, as well as the ending of the battle as the real Ganon banished it's phantom into the 'Gap between Dimensions', which added a little mystery too, and the over-all feel of the battle was great.

It was pretty close with some of them, but I went with Phantom Ganon. The whole battle is so atmospheric; it's the ghost of your hated enemy (although its falsehood is only implied at the start of the battle), riding on a black horse, wielding a trident, and traveling through paintings around the room to strike where you're vulnerable. Failing to hit him in time results in an earth-shaking electric blast into the ground, which is epic. I'd like to see more bosses inspired by Phantom Ganon in the future, where something creepy and seething with evil forces you to think fast and trust your instincts.

Ecysmest

Of the Forest
Phantom Ganon.
When I first saw him, I though I was fighting Ganondorf, despite what his title was. What really set the moment for me there was when the mask almost grows over his face. Floating in the middle of the room, a skull mask covering his face and a staff in his hand.

This is just going off of looks, though, as was asked. He was really intimidating, being the first boss after becoming an adult, and my first thoughts were of how impossible this battle looked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom