• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Control

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
Just as a matter of curiosity, what are you guys's favorite game controllers and why? this can include anything (P.C. arcade, etc.).
Mine is a tie between P.C. controls and a gamecube controller. I love how the gc controller just fits perfectly in your hand and the buttons are ergonomically placed. It has to be one made by nintendo though. I like the P.C. gaming controls because of hotkeys and the combination of mouse and keyboard. I think that P.C. is the best way to play any FPS or RTS game. Some of the RPG games are pretty good on it, but it isn't significantly better than another controller.

Mine is the Gamecube control,it just feels right to me except for the D-pad that I don't like.I wish Nintendo would stick to that controller like Sony with their controller instead of motion controls.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
i like the classic controller but GC Controller is best for me

i like xbox controller better than ps3's

The Gamecube Controller is definitely may favorite throughout all of gaming history. The position of the analogs is perfect for me and the X, Y, Z buttons are additionals, which can easily be pressed. Then again, I mainly played Super smash Bros. Melee and the controller felt tailored for that game.

I'm an avid gamer, and as such, I have practically mastered most game controllers. Those that I have yet to use would not likely be difficult for me to master within a few hours of picking them up. In regards to my favorite controller, I'd have to say that might depend on which console I'm playing and other factors, such as genre and control scheme. For instance, I'd say my favorite controller for most fighting games would be the PS(2,3) Dualshock controllers or an arcade stick. For RPGs, any controller would suffice (etc.)... In a nutshell, the question of which is my absolute favorite in all of gaming is impossible to answer, but if I had no choice in the manner, I'd go with the simplicity of the GameCube controller.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The 360 controller is easily the my favourite controller. It's the most comfortable, a large amount of buttons in easy-access positions, first controller to be the wireless default and tons of colour schemes.

For me, it would have to be the PS3 controller. The only thing that could make the PS3 controller better is if shooter games used the triggers to shoot instead of the shoulder buttons. Does anyone know why they even did that?

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Mine is the N64 controller. It's the one I grew up on the most and always felt the most comfortable. Of course I like the NES and SNES controllers to, but they were basic so no need to talk about them any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom