• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Vial of Immortality

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
I use my dragons to pull me from the pit and do a fly and snatch...... I have the vial!

amaterasu

Writer
I shoot use PK Starstorm to knock you out of the sky and seriously injure you. I have the vial.

[YOU HAVE BEEN STARSTORME'D]

Kaleb Dampf

:O!!!!! *in Scottish brogue* How dare you!!!!!!!!!

Use my awesomeness to shine a beam into your eyes, and you drop the Vial....... as I go for it I miss and it becomes a free for all!!!!

NO ONE HAS THE VIAL......... GRAB IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

L

LinkThe8th

Huh? Well, in that case...... Throwing a bomb or two behind me as I run, I grasp the vial, take in hand.........and swallow it whole.

amaterasu

Writer
I tackle LinkThe8th, and take his sword. Then I slice his belly open and take out a very disgusting Vial of Immortality. Then I wash it off. I claim the Vile.

Kaleb Dampf

i tell Dekunut that the meaning of life isn't 42, it's 24. As he argues, I take the vial.
I have the Vial!!!

amaterasu

Writer
I tackle hug you and tickle you until you drop it. I grab it and run off to a chicken coop full of coocos, who i tell that everybody but me has been eating Fried Cucoo. They're all p.o.'d and chase after people, while i hide in teh coop.

Kaleb Dampf

Well, in that case I take the SupaVial of Poison and throw it on your face.
I have the vial!

amaterasu

Writer
I take teh cucoo out of my mouth and sic it on DekuNut. Then I grab a feather from the ground and tickle Kaleb with it. "I claim the vile!"

S

Spirit Tracks

So far nobady haas left Japan without the vial and I was traveling there (true) so I pick up the vail and run to some random place nobody can guess. PERIOD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Somehow I find you, and just as i have the vial.

IT BREAKS MAKING THIS GAME NULL AND VOID. GOOD DAY SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE ENOUGH KING OF THE HILL TYPE THREADS AS IT IS, AND EVERYTIME I BAKE COOKIES FOR EVERYBODY, THEY BREAK THEM INTO LITTLE CRUMBS

S

Spirit Tracks

THEY BREAK IT INTO A MILLION PEICES BECAUSE YOUR TYING TO MAKE IT NULL AND VOID.
Ok..while you are yelling about king of the hill type games, i steal the vial and run off to China where theres probably lead in the toys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom