• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Vial of Immortality

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
Here's the rules....

1) The vial is created by me, and will be just as a King of the Hill match. When you have the vial, declare that you do have it.... then run as fast as you can from the others who wish to take the vial from you. When you have the vial and drink from it, you can no longer take the vial to use.... but you can take it to tease your opponents.
2) Please keep it to PG-13 content..... R rated content will not be acceptable.
3) If you swear.... use symbols..... some people have sensitive ears. Not me in particular..... I've seen enough films with the F bomb to last me a lifetime.
4) Now it begins.....

I haz da Vial of Immortality!!!!1 :P

*turns around and runs like crazy*

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
*uses super-speed and catches up to you, and steals the vial from you, then speeds off into the Shadow temple*

I now have the Vial of Immortality!! >:F

Kaleb Dampf

That's interesting... but one can never have enough King o the Hill games.
Speeds past Swiftest Phantom and steals the Vial.
I haz da vial!!!!!

Kaleb Dampf

Well..... Not to be rude, but you can take this up with the mods. I'm on enough websites to know when there are "too many of this certain game"....... It's not my fault you claimed the cookie in King of the hill.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
I, in my Awesome Samus Aran-esque Power Suit (which, by the way, has exactly 10,101 more tools, weapons and other gadgets/abilities than Samus' Power Suit does, including those that Samus' Power Suit has (those are 13 times more powerful than Samus' Power Suit in my Power Suit,)) use the speed boosters (which bring my body to a maximum speed of 100,000,000,000,000 MPH in less than 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of a second,) take the Vial from SwiftestPhantom, and as a cause of the insane speed, instantly warp out of existence.

That's right.
I'm in Limbo.

Can't get me now, can you?

Kaleb Dampf

I unleash the fury of Isengard and claim the vial.

I have the vial of Immortality.

amaterasu

Writer
I use my Celestial Brush (somthing the character i'm named after has) and power slash Kaleb to not only injur him, but to make him drop the vial. Then I run like hell to Japan

amaterasu

Writer
I tackle Kaleb, grab the vial, and shove him down the bottomless pit of death while yelling, "THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom