• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I have been meaning to draw this man since I first watched Hunter x Hunter back in January and now I've finally done it. I think he came out pretty nice.

20231106-200346.jpg

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Can you do Meruem × Komugi please?
This was an absolute pleasure to draw, I love these guys so much. Because of that I decided to go full painterly shading instead of cel, since even tho it takes way longer it looks nicer. Here ya go!
1699675599197.png

I decided since she's blind I wanted to have her feeling his face, which resulted in this doodle I laughed a bit too much at.
Screenshot_20231110-211831_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My first Fullmetal Alchemist drawing! I screwed up on the coloring a bit by doing it in markers first, which didn't turn out well making me have to go over the entire thing in colored pencils as best I could. I'm pretty content with the end result tho.

1700702356555.png

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
What happened to his leg? Impressive work with the writing on the wall.
Bruh the writing on the wall killed me, I had to write all that and then trace it twice >.<
This isn't a spoiler cuz you see it in like, the second episode, but as a kid he tried to bring his mom back from the dead and the attempt cost him an arm and a leg (literally). (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is a really awesome show btw and you should totally watch it)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Bruh the writing on the wall killed me, I had to write all that and then trace it twice >.<
This isn't a spoiler cuz you see it in like, the second episode, but as a kid he tried to bring his mom back from the dead and the attempt cost him an arm and a leg (literally). (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is a really awesome show btw and you should totally watch it)
Oh I see the missing arm now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom