• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Slight redesign of Ravio's outfit, I gave it a slightly more Asian edge because yes. Also I gave Sheerow a tail just because I felt like it.

the tweaks to his outfit fit perfectly and look awesome! and adding a tail 'just because I felt like it' is such an artist mood, I love it hahah

adding personal flairs to character designs are always so fun <3

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I drew Haku! Also drawing this has made me wanna rewatch Spirited Away.

I literally mouthed "oh my gosh" to myself when I saw this, wow. This might be my favorite of yours yet. The shading in the water is so realistic I'm like...at a loss for words, hahah. I love how you shaded his dragon form, the fade out into black pen is so well done. Ah I love this so much Oocoo!!! :pikalove:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I literally mouthed "oh my gosh" to myself when I saw this, wow. This might be my favorite of yours yet. The shading in the water is so realistic I'm like...at a loss for words, hahah. I love how you shaded his dragon form, the fade out into black pen is so well done. Ah I love this so much Oocoo!!! :pikalove:
Thank youu!!! I had so much fun making this, I'm kinda surprised I managed the water affect without any digital edits lol.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Thank youu!!! I had so much fun making this, I'm kinda surprised I managed the water affect without any digital edits lol.
You're welcome!! I'm glad you did <3

Yeah it's seriously impressive. I love the smoothness in the middle combined with the fade-out texture around the edges plus the light beaming down through the water...man the technique's awesome, I aspire to draw water like that, hah. It really pops with the type of paper as well, good choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom