• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Since I like to draw, I figured it was about time I made a thread in here. Then again, I also don't like people seeing my artwork. Oh well. Anyway, I mostly do character designs (so don't expect a lot of background details). I also take requests if anyone wants a character or character design concept sketched out, I just need a list of outfit/character specifications (just a warning it will probably suck). Anyway, instead of a new concept let's start with an old character favorite, shall we?

jftFe9tmYGavjexI_P1q2fAFbNS3yrlMe8Xan_eHogPXCOuM00OcGOfWnidpocVT9vQOAQ1P5xYkoeEfzxtEbkx7SLDJiNS3pyvIzQ8DKk3LtY_Sx10wZL7KWIbdrROJnhVCuHk

Once again nobody is keeping track of this but me, but it's been two years since I first made this thread and first got serious about art. I've grown a lot since them, in part due to your guys' support, so thank you. It's crazy seeing how much I've improved since I first started posting here. I'm hoping to keep making stuff for some time to come!!!

Screenshot_20230728-172005_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230728-172009_Gallery.jpg
This drawing is still my favorite of all the ones I've made ^
Screenshot_20230728-172102_Gallery.jpg
My first attempt at using colored pencils, if you believe it ^
Screenshot_20230728-172429_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230728-172128_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230728-172215_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230728-172436_Gallery.jpg

:party:

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Hello, I hope you wouldn’t mind doing a request.

My art request is Siy, Stitch, and Natalie playing video games together on the couch from a forward point of view (facing the viewer). Siy is casually playing, Natalie (with hair at shoulder length) is really into the game, and Stitch is keeping watch over the snacks (popcorn). All three have the same designs as in the previous drawings.

I just really love your art!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom