• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
With demon slayer season 3 being out, you guys can probably expect to see a lot of kny drawings from me the next few weeks. I'll be sure to add the big bold warnings if it contains any spoilers.

DomaD1.jpg

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Yeah sure, I'm always taking requests!
So I would like a drawing of Siy with her mother Natalie playing with toys. Natalie is a 39 year old brunette with green eyes. She is a little taller than Siy by about four inches. She wears a dark red shirt and black pants, with earrings. Her shirt has a small window to show a little area below her throat. She does not have wrinkles. Plushies of Stitch and Daffy appear too. Siy is the exact same design as before.

For their positions, they are both sitting on the floor. Natalie holds a Lightning McQueen diecast in her right hand (slightly raised above to show to Siy) and a Road Runner plush in her left. Siy holds a Lego model made of random bricks while looking at the Lightning McQueen. Across the floor, Legos, Star Wars action figures (clones and droids), and two plushies of Looney Tunes characters (your choice) are in front of them. Stitch is laying on his side next to Siy’s right leg and Daffy is in her lap looking at the ground.

For expressions, Natalie is looking down at the Lightning McQueen while talking, presumably giving him a voice. Siy is smiling from ear to ear.

I just hope this isn’t too much lol, but your Siy was so good I had to ask for another one from you. Keep up the great art. Very talented, you are!

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
So I would like a drawing of Siy with her mother Natalie playing with toys. Natalie is a 39 year old brunette with green eyes. She is a little taller than Siy by about four inches. She wears a dark red shirt and black pants, with earrings. Her shirt has a small window to show a little area below her throat. She does not have wrinkles. Plushies of Stitch and Daffy appear too. Siy is the exact same design as before.

For their positions, they are both sitting on the floor. Natalie holds a Lightning McQueen diecast in her right hand (slightly raised above to show to Siy) and a Road Runner plush in her left. Siy holds a Lego model made of random bricks while looking at the Lightning McQueen. Across the floor, Legos, Star Wars action figures (clones and droids), and two plushies of Looney Tunes characters (your choice) are in front of them. Stitch is laying on his side next to Siy’s right leg and Daffy is in her lap looking at the ground.

For expressions, Natalie is looking down at the Lightning McQueen while talking, presumably giving him a voice. Siy is smiling from ear to ear.

I just hope this isn’t too much lol, but your Siy was so good I had to ask for another one from you. Keep up the great art. Very talented, you are!
It's not my best work, but I think this turned out okay. Here you go!

20230505-193353.jpg

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Looks great! Natalie looks good, my only comment on her design it is her hair should be longer (like to her shoulder)

This is exactly how I imagine the two playing. Natalie telling a story involving the characters and Siy just watching it unfold.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Answer: yes, I do post here too much, might take a break for 5-6 days. Anyway I've been working on this for the past 2-3 hours, my hand hurts like heck, enjoy!

og0E8FSfZGOGgsR2LIKRBnWWmAB6bKHGEpF7xHSQTHy4qYew6nWVzlfo2sns37CtrHYtCGeCp-uZV3aAJFsNHReadc8xBEWJmVUq7sVf1YcL0iYMKeMliA4raM8_NahnefGP8wM
It's been a year and a month since I last drew this character, I think it's definately an improvement. Especially with the face (I've struggled with faces for a long time)

1685137925411.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom