• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Untitled Fan-Fic Sign-ups

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Fan Fiction (no name, plot, or characters!!!)

Yes, you read right. I have no name thought up, I've got like, 2 characters and haven't even had time to think of a plot! Please guys, I need drastic help with this!!! I would love to make this work, but I need you huys to help to get this thing on the road!! The story will be based off of Twilight Princess, with a few Locations from Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker. There will be a great sea, and lots of Places from each Zelda game to contribute to the story, so it will more than likely be very loooooooooong. If you wish, submit your character(s) here!

Name: (first only)
Race: (specify, like OoT or TP Zora, ect)

Hair: (color and style)
Eye: (color)
Clothing: (Deep details please)
Instrument: (kinda required)

Personality:
Mental Powers: (nothing major like morphing into a dragon)
Weapons they use:
Home of Origin: (make it anything you wish. But the Story will start in TP's Hyrule)
Other(?): (relationships, friends, anything you want add.)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Arius Razen
Species: TP Hylian
Hair: Shoulder-length white-blond hair
Eye: Blue
Clothing: White silk shirt, black silk pants and boots.
Instrument: Piano (yeah, I changed it)
Personailty: Calm, controlled, keeps his temper in check 98% of the time (the other 2% is total destruction).
Mental Powers: Can make people question themselves, their motives, and their desires, basically subtle mind control.
Weapons: Sword, and twin knives.
Home of Origin: Unknown
Other: Keeps his thoughts to himself, if he were to like a girl (like Lilana, :P) he would keep it to himself. He is on da good side.

Last edited:
I'll help you out with this.
Name: Jason
Race: OoT Hylian

Hair: Brown, shoulder length and shaggy
Eye: green
Clothing: Alright. Wears black hooded cloak that can be buttoned and unbuttoned, like a jacket,waist length, wears black shirt and parts underneath.
Instrument: Hmmm.. Flute.

Personality: Quent and Mysterious, but very aggressive in battle or when agitated.
Mental Powers: I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Telekinesis perhaps?
Weapons they use: Two iron daggers used for stealth attacks, short sword used for open battle.
Home of Origin: Sacred Forest Meadow
Other(?): You can make him have relationship/friends/etc. with anyone else in the story, seeing as I don't know any of the other characters I can't really put anything like that here. Oh yeah, he prefers to use stealth over open combat. Also very agile. And on the good side.

Last edited:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Okay! The name of the Fan-fic will be. . .

Saga of Destiny

Sound good? Hope so cuz it ain't changing.

Last edited:

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Here you go.

Name: Lilina
Race: Twilight Princess Hylian

Hair: black, held back a braid over her shoulder
Eye: emerald green with gold flecks
Clothing: A black long-sleeved shirt that leaves her shoulders bare and wears a green undershirt underneath it; wears black pants with knee-high combat boots; also wears a necklace with a silver crystal and matching bracelet
Instrument: flute

Personality: is pretty nice if you know her, but can get very mad sometimes, and is kinda anti-social. However, she is very caring to anyone, in fact, she may be too caring sometimes. Oh, and can also be mischievous.
Mental Powers: she can teleport (does this alot to annoy her friends) and control light magic.
Weapons they use: dual swords that have a beige tint to them with black hilts; also can use spears
Home of Origin: Kakariko (TP)
Other(?): is very stealthy and is hard to get caught. Can she also be a friend to the main character?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I'll help out here is my REALLY old character Mizu I been using

Name: Mizu
Race: Wind Waker Hylian( if not that) Twilight Princess Hylian
Hair:Blonde with Blue and Red highlights
Eye: Red and blue
Clothing: Wears a Royal blue cape that covers her face, and blue tunic(really is a short dress), and dark brown boots
Instrument: pan flute(Spirit Flute)
Personality: Nice, friendly, powerful, and neutral
Mental Powers: Ice, water, fire, light, and dark
Weapons they use: Two staffs that are red and blue, and glowing sword
Other(?): N/A

Does this work

Last edited:
Name: Rya
Race: OoT Kokiri
Hair: light brown, shoulder length
Eye: one blue, one brown
Clothing: Wears a short black dress (down to the knees). Likes to walk around barefoot.
Instrument: a lyre (similar to the harp of ages)
Personality: intelligent, easily angered, stubborn, kind and friendly, but is a loner and doesn't accept help unless it's absolutely necessary
Mental Powers: Can dream walk (enter others' dreams), and control water (similar to waterbending, oh yeah!)
Weapons: broadswords and a bow
Home of Origin: Forest Haven
Other: None (for now)

Hope this works!

Last edited:

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
:D I miss signing up for fanfiction!! :)

Name: Chelsea
Race: Half Hylian/Half Rito (if it's allowed, I don't want many of the bird traits anyway!)

Hair: Brown with light streaks, tied in a ponytail. Messy, wavy hair.
Eye: Vibrant green
Clothing: White blouse, tan puffy-ish pants, brown knee length boots. Wears a necklace with a green gem on it. NOTE: She has bird wings, brown with a few white specks
Instrument: Tin whistle (Imma jump on the flute bandwagon)

Personality: Mostly happy-go-lucky, quite bubbly but can sometimes go serious, even to the point of emo-ness
Mental Powers: Bird wings. What can I say? Also can do a skillful bird call, able to converse with birds.
Weapons they use: Bow and arrow and small dagger
Home of Origin: Dragon Roost. Descendant of Ritos, but born in Hyrule wilderness.

Hope it's good enough for you to use!! :)

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Here you go my friend. ^^

Name: Tekara Ki
Race: TP Hylian

Hair: Dark brown, pulled back into two french braids
Eye: Emerald green
Clothing: Blue tunic, tan leggings, brown leather boots, emerald pendant.
Instrument: Small wooden flute, circular in shape with three holes at the bottom for different notes, mouthpiece is a small opening at the top.

Personality: Very quiet and caring, when she speaks everyone listens.
Mental Powers: Control over the wind. (Like an Airbender!)
Weapons: Twin Curved Daggers and a bow.
Home of Origin: You can choose.

Other!- (I'm ok with it Bluey!) Good friend/Crush on Blue-eyed-beast's character.

Last edited:

pizzavato

B*RS
Name: starlight
Race: hylian

Hair: short black hair with white streak
Eye: pale blue
Clothing: blue gi with three red marks on the right breast, brown cloth belt, small rope necklace with a blue pearl charm
Instrument: ...I like the flute

Personality: brave, confident, short temper, nice
Mental Powers: (is the kame-hame-ha allowed? if so then yes!) (if not then:) hylian spirit (raises power) dins fire
Weapons they use: (if I have to then, iron long sword) (if not then, *none* uses hands and feet for melee combat)
Home of Origin: ??? (revealed in RP)
Other(?): a monkey tail from dragon ball Z pweez?

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name: Elliot
Race: TP Hylian

Hair: Blonde hair that reaches just above the ear, bangs cover left eye
Eye: Green
Clothing: Wears a silver tunic, chainmail hidden beneath it, brown pants, leather boots.
Instrument: Silver Flute.

Personality: Shy, intelligent, keeps things to himself.
Mental Powers: Fire (Like he can shoot fireballs, firewhips, and can kinda propel himself higher in the air with a fireblast from his feet.)
Weapons they use: Longsword with a diamond in the shape of a crescent moon on the crossguard,copper rainguard but the rest is silver, an oak longbow, and willow arrows with eagle feather fletchings and silver heads.
Home of Origin: (make it anything you wish. But the Story will start in TP's Hyrule)
Other(?): (relationships, friends, anything you want add.) If Ki is OK with it, can my person be a friend of hers? And also, if she is OK with it, my person has a crush on hers. Also a small circular locket that only he knows how to open. It contains a small, pressed flower that Tekara (Keyari's person) gave him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom