• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ugliest Tattoo: Navi

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I got bored and looked up some of the ugliest tattoos ever. I came across this.

funny-tattoos-a-plate-with-wings1.jpg

The title: A plate with wings.

Lol.

The tattoo itself looks pretty badly drawn/colored but the real question: who would get a tattoo of NAVI!?

My tattoo is ugly now, I work in a warehouse and a box slid against my arm and took out a lot of ink. I get free touch ups though.tattoo me.jpg a lot of the ink came out.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Reminds me of this...
video-game-memes-the-hyrule-tramp-stamp2.jpg

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
When I was younger, I wanted the Triforce on the back of my left hand. Later I deemed video-game based tattoos are dumb. Tattoos are for teeling stories or life-changing events. Not because you like a game or a show.

When I was younger, I wanted the Triforce on the back of my left hand. Later I deemed video-game based tattoos are dumb. Tattoos are for teeling stories or life-changing events. Not because you like a game or a show.

I would have to disagree, my grandmother bought me a NES, that woman was a huge inspiration in my life. every single time I would visit her we would play Loz, we still do to this day. She basically raised me on that game, that is why I got a zelda tattoo, for her, for being a huge impact in my life.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Tattoos are for everyone who loves them. Not just for special stories. Some have a story behind their tattoo and some haven't but love tattoos. I don't like the Navi tattoo. It looks kinda cheap unless the design was created by the person itself or someone special and the person and wanted it as a tattoo.
Every tattoo can look great even of those who annoy you madly. It simply depends on how it is created and how it will turn out

The Navi tattoo isn't very appealing.
In other words, I see nothing wrong with getting a LOZ tattoo, or really any tattoo you want.. Zelda may be a very important part of some peoples lives and if they wish to express that through Ink, let them.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Wow this turned into a tattoo debate...my opinion is, I won't get a tattoo ever, but for anyone that does, they should picture themselves 80 years old with that tattoo first. Nobody likes a little old lady with "f*** the world" inked across her belly. And you should never get one with a girlfriend/boyfriend's name. If the relationship doesnt work out youre pretty much screwed.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I don't think I could ever have a tattoo that would constantly shout "HEY! LOOK! LISTEN!". I would eventually have to amputate the limb or "body area" in which I got the tattoo. LOL! But in all seriousness, that is not a very ugly tattoo...

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'm fine with a Navi tattoo.... that's just a horrible spot....
I was thinking of getting a Zelda tattoo once i can. probably won't tho.

P.S. I think Zelda tramp stamps are hot... lol

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”

for some video games encompass happy feelings- for instance, i am reminded of happy childhood memories when I think of Zelda. I don't have a tattoo though. I think they're cool though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom