• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
"I think that's a totally respectable decision," Rengo tells Erin after she explained her plans. "You and your soldiers have been a fantastic help. Keep the capital safe while we're away. I have no doubts you'll succeed at that." Rengo smiles at her. Having this many friendly people around him was a little hard to get used to. And there were even more people across the kingdom who supported him and his group; Erin's cohorts, the Zora people, the Goron tribe. It was really quite extraordinary to Rengo. He sat there and appreciated everyone he had encountered throughout his journey as they finished the breakfast.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul enters where everyone is and goes to Rengo
"Boy. Can you come outside. family meeting"

Storm

Rasul smirks
" Oh that we do."
Rasul leads Rengo to Razul. there was a training ground with a circular ring. the second Rengo enters, the Bow of Mudora flies out of it's sheath and lands nicely, hanging on a nearby tree. in the middle of this circle is a sword protruding from the Ground

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo looks at his grandfathers with an expression that made it clear he knew they were up to something, but he didn't know what. "So what's the deal here?" he asks with a smirk and walks closer to the sword, examining it without yet touching it.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell returns to the ship. He was starting to tire of all this socializing. He needed some time to himself before they all took off again.
He laid down in the hold and popped open his book - Sword Art Online, by Chase Tunuked. Some of it was beyond him, but other stuff in it was cool enough he didn't worry about it.

Storm

Razul belts
"Rex, Son of Kal. you are quite the archer, but due to dwarven tradition that on the eve of their 25th Birthday, They must prove themselves a man in Combat. your opponent would have been your father"
"but in his place, i shall fight you"
Rasul drops his hammer and pulls out 2 Kunai

Pen

The game is on!
The smirk on Rengo's face fades and is replaced with a quite surprised look which turns into a modest smile.

"Wow, is it really that time of the year? I've completely lost track of time lately..." Rengo says and turns his gaze to the sword. "Very well. Guess I have to accept this challenge." He grabs the handle of the sword and draws it with his right hand. Holding it sideways in face level he looks at it and notices how the black blade reeks ever so slightly of some sort of black smoke. Rengo then lowers the sword and grabs it with both hands as he faces Rasul.

"You gotta tell me what kinda sword this is once our battle is over, gramps. I'm starting to like it already."

Storm

" You should like it. It is your birthright" Razul says as The Kunai in Rasul's Hand becomes a Longsword that glows with a Blue Flame
"at your mark, Rex"

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo takes a deep breath and focusses. Quite frankly he wasn't expecting to win this. His close combat training was extremely brief while Rasul had had several centuries to perfect his form. This didn't keep Rengo from trying though. With a sudden motion he moves closer to Rasul while simultaneously swinging the sword horizontally at him.

Storm

Rasul steps out of the way, and does a hand chop to Rengo's Back. Rasul was rusty with a Blade. he's used the hammer for so long. He needed to focus and try to relearn what has been lost

Pen

The game is on!
As the battle got started Rengo got flashbacks to his fight with the Shadow Rengo figure that he fought at Death Mountain right before he claimed the Bow of Mudora. That had been his first time fighting without being able to rely on any long ranged weapons, and this was his second battle of that sort. After Rasul hits him in the back Rengo turns to face Rasul again attempts a stab attack on his opponent.

Storm

the Stump Rengo Stabbed bled Molasses as Rasul appeared behind Rengo
" This old dog knows a few tricks. stick with me long enough and you'll know all I know"

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Setting down his book, Darkell returned to the deck, where he heard the clanging of swords from somewhere off the ship. Searching across the landscape from his vantage point, he noticed Rengo and the Rasuls. He was actually quite impressed with both of their abilities, and silently rooted for Rengo. However, he was pretty sure his friend wouldn't win the battle. Both Rasul's were more than capable fighters, despite their advanced age. Rengo didn't have nearly as much experience as them.
Still though, it was quite the spectacle to behold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom