• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor gave a bow before clearing his throat, "The insurgents have skill. They were able to enter Hyrule Castle and kill the Lord of Light's lieutenant who had control over the town. Before her death, she apparently suggested traveling to Snowpeak to seek out her master. No doubt word will come soon from the city to tell you the same thing. I fully put my support behind this group, and would like to request that you allow them to spend a night in the domain, safe from the outside world, to rest and heal before continuing their journey. I would also like to request an increase in my leave time, in order to continue to serve as a member of this group," Tennor freezes for a second, realizing just how many requests he was making at once to the king. He needed to slow down and think, "If your majesty deems it in the best interests of our people, of course."

Pen

The game is on!
King Ralis sits in his throne and thinks in silence for quite a while after Tennor stops speaking.

"This group you have met with sounds promising indeed," he starts. "I would very much like to meet them myself. Are they by chance close by? Wherever they are, please bring them into the Domain and let me meet them." Ralis gets out of the throne and walks closer to Tennor with a sheet of paper. "Here is my official welcoming to the rebellion. If you show it to the guards at the gate they will know to let them through as long as you are with them." King Ralis then hands Tennor the document.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Razul does not know what profane power this is, but does not back down
" You can't be me. I would never let my hair grow"
Rasul braids his hair with his Magic, looking like Scath if he had black hair
"Oh But I am. but I made a deal with my demons instead of drinking them away. are you happy in your dusty hole?"
" At least the hole has family. what do you have?"
Rasul falls to his knees, and looks up at the Moon
"Nothing"
"and what did it cost?"
" Everything"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor stands in the universal position of receiving a gift, holding the note over his head for a second as some eternal muse plays a short tune, before putting it in his pocket. He gives another bow, "They shall be here soon, m'lord," he then takes leave.
Approaching the ship, he waves to the group, "The king requests your presence in his court," he announces, "You have permission to enter the Domain."

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo smiles as he hears those words. He grabs his cane and starts walking in his current limping pace to meet the approaching Tennor. "I really appreciate this, you know. Thanks so much for the help," he says. "I'm glad to have you with us."

Nepton followed a bit behind Rengo. He made sure the scarf covering his face was firmly in place. He had never been around more than two or three other Zoras at a time before, so this may feel weird. All his life he'd had a low key dislike for his own race because his parents - who he doesn't know - either misplaced or threw him away when he was still unhatched in the egg. On top of that he hadn't met a whole lot of Zoras in his life, and the few he had met hadn't made the greatest impression on him. He braced himself for what was waiting beyond the gates.

Storm

Razul takes out his hammer
"Imagine those who think highly of you. what would they think? do you really want to Kill me, Rasul Kazad, the Iron General? I dare you to Try"
The Black Hammer glows Red
Rasul thinks for a moment
"Red... What happened to Noxxy?"
"Nox? a demon defeated him, stole his ring. but that's not why it's glowing Red. I told you before that Tasul was executed. they had me do it. soon after his friends showed up and tried to kill me one by One. so I just collected their Souls into this Hammer. one of the souls took the dominant Stance... he really hates you. Would you like to meet him?"
This is about the Time Rasul is thinking Oh **** as he braces himself for the Offensive
"You may be this Dark God, but I am Truly the First Hand"
"I really wish you wouldn't have said that, Let's go then"
Razul tosses the Hammer. it spins, but not by wind Magic. this Hammer is pure Spirit Magic, and it boomerangs back as Rasul dodges quickly and thinks quickly
"so you're telling me this has all the hands in there?
all 8... the fairies too
you're lying. I could hardly do it without help
Yasul, dumbass. he helped

it took 6 or 7 people to defeat the hand in my timeline. you're lying
Rasul grabs the Hammer after unleashing a flurry of punches at Razul.
It took 30 seconds to rally the souls
****ing
seconds
Rasul... throws the Hammer with his
"Hand to Hand. no tricks. can you handle that, or am I literally about to commit a form of suicide"
a spirit apparates, sitting over the hammers. as Razul removes his boots and shirt. The duo start to box like dwarves usually do... except they were half elves, but the point still stand. the spirit sort of officiates
"begin"
The spirit then, due to being a part of Rasul's psyche for so long, pulls out a guitar and starts plucking. groaning a bit, but he is catching on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Koll walks into the Zora domain, behind Nepton. the water was pristine, the stones covered in moss. He felt slightly at peace, but he was on edge. he couldn't rest

Pen

The game is on!
The gate guards look at the note before then nod at Tennor and open the gate for them.

Rengo looks back and sees Rasul and Razul a bit behind. "Are you guys coming along or not?" he asks.

Storm

Razul, on the gorund gets up slowly
" Do you not know your History, Pisci? The Atrocities I did to the Zora in the Name of the Shiekah?"
Rasul grabs his clothes
"He'll stay with the Ship, as long as he promises not to steal it. it's not his ship. his ship is where he left it"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor shrugs, "War is war, Rasul. It's been over for 80 years. To most people, it was just a story their grandparents told them, so removed from their current life. The rest of the world has moved on. So should you."

Storm

Razul returns to the ship
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul on the other hand just walks with Tennor
" its still like yesterday to him. he didnt do anything to redeem himself"

Storm

"We... I....kind of joined of my free will and sided with the Shiekah in the Civil War. I did many atrocities in their name

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom