• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
As they entered Zora's Domain the sun was shining brightly from the middle of the sky straight down into the domain. The sunshine along with the many waterfalls created little rainbows here and there. It was a beautiful sight to behold as they walked toward the throne room.

When they got there they were greeted by the king.

"Welcome, travellers," he started. "I have heard of your success, and I understand you are on your way into Snowpeak. I am aware Tennor here wishes to join you in your quest. What are your thoughts on that matter?"

"Your majesty," Rengo says and kneels. "Though Tennor hasn't been with us very long he has proven to be of great help to us. If you can spare him, I would be very happy if he could come with us."

"Very well then," King Ralis replies. "I just wanted to hear it from you. Tennor will be joining you, and your group will be granted rooms at our inn where you can stay and rest up as much as you need before your departure. It's the least I can do." He finishes with a warm smile.

"Oh thank you so much, King Zora," Rengo responds with a deep bow.

Pen

The game is on!
The party goes to the inn to rest. They're each given a room of their own for the night. Before night came, however, King Zora had one of his very best healers treat Rengo's injuries.

And so, the next morning Rengo no longer felt any pain and he could move around as freely as ever.

During breakfast Rengo looks around at all his team mates. There was Darkell, Dmitri, Nepton, Koll, Erin, Tennor, and the two Rasuls of course.

"Where we're heading I don't know what we'll find," he says to them all. "Unlike our missions at the castle, this is a mission we're going into completely blind. So if any of you, for any reason wish to stay behind, I won't hold it against you. I just wanna make that clear. Of course I'd love to bring you all along, but if anyone has other plans they wish to focus on instead of this, I totally respect that." Rengo continues easing his breakfast. "Mmm this is really tasty stuff."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Razul hands Rasul a Coat
" Well Ren, It's been a fun 6 Months, but I need to check on my people who live Under Snowpeak. Ras. it's going to be cold. take this. "
Rasul puts on the Coat. it was too much for him and he takes it off
" Thank you Brother, but I prefer my Usual digs. Be well"
Rasul pulls out a Black Tunic out of his bag with a Hood. it seems to be made of a thicker Fabric.

Pen

The game is on!
"I'll miss you, gramps," Rengo says to Razul. "But at least I've got gramps." He looks at Rasul, and then back at Razul. "Perhaps you can show me around your home beneath the mountain one of these days. Take care!" Rengo waves goodbye as Razul departs.

Storm

Razul smiles and heads back home. a lone tear fills Rasul's eyes though. a feeling of knowing what will come to pass fills his mind.

Storm

Rasul Hugs Rengo
" Whatever happens. know I love you and i'm proud of you, son."
Razul sees this... he tears up knowing this is the last time he may see Rengo

Storm

Rasul runs after Razul
"hey weren't we going to..."
" a Forge? here in Zora's Domain? let's Do This"

Mido

Version 1
It was certainly a spectacle for Erin as she enthusiastically took in the atmosphere of Zora's Domain. They certainly harbored impressive courts. It seemed that King Ralis had done a splendid job with his reign. Eating her breakfast, she listens to Rengo's speech. The rebellion certainly had a daunting task ahead of itself, and while Erin wished she could provide more help, her thoughts turned to what the rebellion had accomplished thus far. Certainly it would need to be defended, right? With this question in mind, Erin responds to Rengo.

"Mr. Braon, I think you speak truths," she nods. "You and your friends that I have had the honor of working with have achieved greatness that only few in Hyrule could of which claim ownership. I could only hope that myself and my cohorts have been any help in the process. This being said, while my cohorts have retaken Castle Town in our absence, I think it may do us good if I return to them to assist in the defense and reparation of the area if you wish it so." Ideally, Erin saw this as the strategically sound thing to do.

Storm

Rasul and Razul take their respective parts of the Broken Sword and Forge it back together. the Black Hammer and the Humble Hammermaking the Blade stronger than it ever has been. Rasul lays the blade down on the anvil and with a wavw of his Hand opens up the Blade's Sphere Grid. He rearranges the Grid to be linear and Lays down the appropriate enchantments already laced into the Blade. He takes it in one hand and focuses, the Blade turns black except for the Prismatic Edge extension. Rasul then throws the Blade across the lake. it flies about 50 or so feet before Spinning Back
"The Blade is a masterwork, Mr, Kazad"
"Now to train the Boy, Mr, Kazad"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom