• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Razul twas playing the Lute. he wasn't sure why Rengo was sleeping wiyth the music next door through thin walls

Pen

The game is on!
Morning comes and the new recruits gather on one of the great courtyards. In front of the recruits stood their instructor who was rambling about various safety measures and dos and don'ts. While the instructor was talking Rengo noticed the man standing right next to him on his right side. "...Rasul...? What the heck!" he whispers. "Why are you here too?"

Storm

Razul takes one look at Rengo, and begins to tear up
"I have never seen you in my life, boy. you remind me of a Man I knew though. During the Twilight Invasion. good man. Good Archer. Died Protecting what he loved. I've been docile too long. Need to clear my head"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dmitri and Rasul make it back to Kariko Village

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo realizes right away what's up here. This was the original Rasul of this timeline. "Dammit man, pull yourself together," he whispers. "Meet me outside the library on the third floor after this session. We need to talk."

---

Linora was out side, talking to Luda when Rasul and Dmitri came into Kakariko Village. She sees them and makes her way over to them. "Welcome back you two," she says. "How fares the mission?"

Storm

Rasul storms to Linora
"Rengo is in trouble, but I got about 30 minutes to kill"
Rengo Pulls Linora into her house and fade to black

Storm

sorry. wrong RP. thought this was shadows

anyways. Rasul heads to barnes shop, dropping 30 Gold Bars
"I need as many Bombs as this will buy. fill my Airship to the Brim. Remote Bombs are preferred"
Barnes smiles
"that will buy you roughly 30,000. I'll get to work"
Barnes begins loading Crates in the Airship
" Put the crates at The Front"

Pen

The game is on!
Yeah, Rasul messing around with a woman that much younger than him? What's wrong with him?

((It doesn't even say Rasul though. Storm said that Rengo pulled Linora into the house! DX))

"It seems we've stumbled upon the original Rasul of this timeline," Rengo whispers quietly. "At least that's what I suspect... I'm gonna need to have it confirmed once we're done here."

Pen

The game is on!
"That's one word to describe him," Rengo says under his breath.

After the session at the courtyard Rengo goes directly to the library on the third floor and waits for Rasul outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom