• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo moves away from the window and faces the group. "Yes, there's nothing we can do about him right now. All we can do is hope that he's safe. He should have landed in the water below, but I have no idea where the streams might have taken him. Anyway, the throne room is right beyond this door. Now's our last chance to turn back, but I say we push forward. Are you all with me?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul found what he was looking for. he entered the hull, and looked for the item in question

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo glances down at the outfit he's wearing. Green pants and a black shirt with a long black coat and his green scarf. Not all that heavily armored but he was certain he'd be alright anyway. He could feel his heart pounding hard in his chest as he readied an arrow with his bow. He then swiftly kicked the door open and stepped inside. To his surprise the room was mostly empty save for the individual sitting on the throne in the other end of the room facing them.

"Your time of tyranny is over!" Rengo says in a strong voice that sounded almost like a roar. "Surrender peacefully and you won't get hurt." The figure in the throne stands up and removes its hood to reveal it is an adult woman.

"You're too late!" she says and laughs rather manically. "The Lord of Light is far away from the castle I'm afraid. Attending some business regarding Hyrule's expansion." She grins widely at the three party members by the door. "If you wish I'll say hi to him from you guys after I've dealt with you."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Just about anything could be more armored than Darkell's light silk robe, so it was a relative term.
Hearing the seat's retainer say this, Darkell makes not a noise, prepping a pair of large throwing hammers into his hands, "I'm sorry, but I find it more than likely that you will be quite... occupied... when your master gets back. Occupied with being dead of course."

Storm

Rasul Revs the engines up on a flying contraption. Rasul flies it for Castle Town, firing the Canons on Auto. suddenly a dead man falls from the Crowsnest, and in his hand was a sea of flowers

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo fires his arrow that he had been aiming at the woman all this time, but right as it's about to hit her she flashes brightly for a second, causing the arrow to bounce off her as if it was just a piece of cotton thrown at her head. "With the powers I possess I am untouchable!" she shouts victoriously. She then sends a large wall of light towards the group. The light wall is just as wide as the room itself so it's unavoidable and sends our three heroes flying backward.

Rasul Revs the engines up on a flying contraption. Rasul flies it for Castle Town, firing the Canons on Auto. suddenly a dead man falls from the Crowsnest, and in his hand was a sea of flowers

((I'm sorry. What?))

Storm

Rasul flies back to Castle Town, corpses flying out of the woodwork, like the Ninja in the Kitchen that flew overboard.. poor skeletons

Storm

(Last time i checked she put a bread on the stove then went to bed, so post in King of the Skies)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell tries to form a wall in front of himself, made of his own energies, but the room was quite bright, and while it softened the blow on him, it didn't stop it completely. He sits down and looks at his own shadow. The massless shape on the ground behind him did not follow his movements, but turned to face him as well. Darkell reaches down and touches the ground, the shadow following suit, supplying him with a weapon to use - a hammer. Not exactly his first instinct, but whatever worked.
He stands up, hammer in hand, "We need a plan. No doubt she'll use the wall again. If we know it's coming, I can make a blockade that should hopefully be strong enough to protect someone from it, but I don't know what we'd do from there. Thoughts?"

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo fires a bomb arrow at her thinking that even if the arrow bounced off her, maybe at least the explosion could harm her, but not even that worked. "****! I'm out of ideas. Everyone stand close to Darkell for protection." Rengo was starting to lose hope that they could win this battle. Perhaps a retreat would be their best course of action. The woman by the throne sent another huge wall of light towards the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom