• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Thete is a massive rewind to the point where Dmitri said something about a stick

Pen

The game is on!
((We can go on from this right here:))

"Mighty fine slaves, huh? These slaves look awfully sloppy," another one of the guards says. "If you don't show us your invitation and identification now we're gonna have to arrest you."

"One moment, sir," Rengo says. "Just let me get it out of my bag." He puts his hand in his bag and quickly grabs a smoke bomb that he detonates by throwing it to the ground. Concealed by the smoke he swiftly unties Dmitri and Rasul and then equips his bow, waiting for his line of sight to clear up before firing.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell cant see very well, but thats not much of a problem. As the smoke starts to dissipate, he looks downwards, to his own shadow. Without his physical body moving, he watches the shadow's hand grasp into the receding smoke and grabbing onto the neck of one of the soldiets shadows.

Pen

The game is on!
The smoke starts clearing up ever so slightly and the moment Rengo can see one of the guards he shoots an arrow right in his knee, causing the guard to fall over in agony. One of the other guards comes swinging his sword at Rengo, who in turn breaks the sword swing with his bow to defend himself.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Now that the smoke is clear, people can see that one guard is remaining still, his hands at his throat, gasping for air. Darkell just stares at him, his shadow not matching his stance. His eyes darken a little as the wnergy seethes through him and into the guard.

Pen

The game is on!
"The heck?" Rengo says when he sees Rasul randomly jumping out the window. After the group takes out the last guard he rushes over to the window to see what had happened. It was a long way down.

Storm

Rasul landed in the Water below and is rushed down river by the rapids and falls down a waterfall, and ends up in Ordon Woods

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell barely notices Rasul's disappearance, his gaze focused so intently on the guard hes choking. Finally, he lets go, the unconciousse armor slamming into the ground. He turns back to the group, a wicked smile on his face, "What I miss?"

Storm

Rasul goes deeper abd deeper into the woods. He had to find his safe place again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom