• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

Aspira leans a little closer to Midna, and whispers quietly, "what do you think is up with Rauro and Robin? They've been quiet since we saw Madi."
((I'm Implying something here *cough*HoT and 27*cough*))

Reactions: Pen

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"Hey what's with all the hush-hush whispering going on over here? Seems like you've been having some kinda group meeting with everyone but me and Robin!"

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Robin was still speechless. He couldn't believe there was a twili right there in front of him. His sister talking to them snapped him out of it. "Sorry, i just.... this is kinda crazy."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"It's just like dad's stories, eh?" Midna smiles at her brother. "Maybe we'll even see the Twilight Realm."

Pen

The game is on!
"Yeah", said Rengo. "Wouldn't the Twilight Realm be fascinating to see?" He turned to Madi and spoke to her with a kind voice as not to make her upset: "Hey, um, do you have any idea at all of where the portal to the Twilight Realm from Hyrule might be located? You must have entered from somewhere, right?"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi looked up at Rengo hesitantly, then seemed to be searching for the right words to say. Eventually, she said "I c-come n-near here, n-no p-portal sh-show..." She attempted to point to the sky above the Light Spring. "No g-guards t-too. Th-they not he-here, sh-should b-be... O-other p-portals? I n-not know..."

"So Madi, besides the sun problem, how has it been here?" Aspira thought it would be pretty cool to go dimension hopping, but at the same time terrifying if you didn't know for certain that you could even get back home again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom