• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

Pen

The game is on!
"Yeah, I guess it is", Rengo replied. "To some extent at least." He looked down into the ground. "It's just a little worrying seeing as such terrible things happened when the portal opened last time..."

Pen

The game is on!
"You really have no idea?" Rengo exclaimed in surprise. "Have you been living underneath a rock or something? Not only was Hyrule completely covered in darkness and a seemingly eternal sadness, there were also a whole lot of people all over the kingdom who died in the war against the Twili!" Rengo took a deep breath because be noticed he had gotten a bit too wrought-up.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi winced when the war was mentioned, and pulled her cloak tightly around herself. There were people who were still angry about that...

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Midna sees Madi and sighs. "Rengo, please.... And Aspira was born 6 years after the war, and if she's been away from people for years, how could she know?"

"Technically, it was a cave, Rengo. And also, my parents didn't care to tell me stories." Aspira says. Then she adds, "unless they were stories about children who ran from their parents and got eaten by a hideous monster."

Pen

The game is on!
The expression on Rengo's face turns both sad and ashamed. "I'm so sorry. It's just... I just... Oh never mind. So, what exactly are our plans now? Locating that new portal could be interesting."

((When will we be meeting up with the other group who is on their way to Kakariko?))

Aspira tries to hide a small laugh at Rengo's ashamed expression. "It's fine. I thought we were going to see your father, Midna. Are you still going to try and catch the Loach?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Of course!" Midna says. "This is my only chance! The next time I go to Lanayru will probably be after the harvest."

"What does the loach look like? How big is it?" Aspira asks trying to keep the conversation going.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"It's got black markings and is a golden color. I think it's about... 27 inches long. That's what dad told me, anyway."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Did not get any alerts again.)

"At least we can funtion in the heat to a point."

He said the journey was long.

"I'm suprised you are talking to him Vis."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom