• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Midna puts an arm around her protectively. Madi wanted to see her father, and she owed the Twili.... Everyone in Hyrule did. She found no reason to not trust Madi.

Aspira looks at Madi and thinks about if she should trust her. "She doesn't look like she would hurt anyone...." She thought, "But then again, i know from personal experience looks can be deceiving."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi initially flinched at Midna's touch, not used to the feeling of such close contact with a light dweller, but she didn't pull away. She didn't exactly relax either, but the acceptance had been given. It was the least she could do, these light dwellers were being so kind and helping her in her goal. They didn't even know why she wanted to see the Hero, yet they were helping her anyway. Queen Midna was right when she said light dwellers were 'sickly sweet'.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"No-not know." Madi replied, looking worried herself. "No s-see Mi-Mirror, o-only l-light. Qu-Queen send g-guards t-to look, I s-sneak aft-ter..."

"Cool, Another mirror... And what does a mirror have to do with anything?" Aspira asks, looking a little confused. "I never heard the full story about the first time Twilis came here... In fact I only know that Link was involved and that Twilis were a part of it."

Pen

The game is on!
"If I'm not mistaken, Aspira, there used to be a magical mirror that functioned as the portal between our two worlds. I've heard it was somehow destroyed about twenty years ago or so, which is why this whole event is very interesting indeed!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom